Chapter Twenty-One.

Blaze's POV.

As soon as I got home, I ran straight to my bedroom making sure to lock it. I got into bed and covered myself with the duvet.

I just felt sobs rack through me.

It literally feels like my heart has shattered. I know I'm being over dramatic but my chest feels like it's going to explode. A part of me thought he liked me back but another part was just being realistic. I didn't have any will power to do anything.

I ran my finger over my lips remembering the tingling sensation his lips left. I grabbed the sleeve of my hoodie and rubbed it over my lips trying to get rid of his lips that touched mine. Trying to get rid of the feeling still lingering.

I heard a knock at my door and the my nan's sweet voice. "Blaze sweetheart. Open the door."

I threw the covers off and opened the door and looked at her. I watched her frown. "Oh dear, come here."

I collapsed in her arms and sobbed. She ran her hand up and down my back whispering soothing words into my ear. "It will be okay."

I let go of her and sat down on my bed. She followed me and held my hand. "What happened?" She asked.

"We kissed and he said he shouldn't of done that. Basically calling it a mistake." I placed my face in my hands. "I thought he liked me nan."

"Oh dear, I promise you Blaze anyone can see that the man likes you. Maybe it isn't clear to him yet but he does like you."

"Then why did he regret doing it?" I basically screamed.

"I don't honestly don't know Blaze, come go to sleep you have school tomorrow." I was just about to speak up but she pointed her finger at. "No I've let you had a week off Blaze. Time to face your demons." She kissed my cheek and walked out my room.

All night I stayed awake all night staring at the ceiling. When my alarm went off I turned it off and made my way to the bathroom. 

I stripped all my clothes and stood under the shower, I turned it on and let the cold water hit me. I kept it cold making sure it woke my body up. After around 5 minutes I switched the water to warm and began cleaning my hair and body. 

After I got a towel and shit, the normal morning shit. 

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and but it on. Along with my underwear and socks, I slipped on some white trainers and made my way downstairs.

"Morning Blaze, here is some breakfast." My nan said kissing me cheek.

"Not hungry. I'll see you later." I kissed her cheek and grabbing my things before walking out of the door.

"Blaz-" I heard just before shutting the door.

I really couldn't be asked to deal with anyone today. I don't want to see anyone especially Levi. 

Levi. I regret meeting that son of bitch so much. 

No you don't.

 I really do regret it. 

No you really do not. You still like him. 

Whatever. I ignore the arguing going on with myself in my head. 

When I finally reach school I ignore all the stares being sent my way. 

"Look the suicide freak is back." I heard Lexi giggle. 

I didn't try to commit suicide. But just some people are so inconsiderate. They don't care about to people's feelings as long as they feel better about themselves. Sometimes they don't realise how their words can affect people.

I sighed and opened my locker looking at the timetable stuck on the wall. I grabbed the books needed for today and slammed it shut. 

"Blaze." I heard his voice. Ignored it and walked 

away from where his voice was coming from. "Blaze please." He pleaded me. "I'm sorry." 

I turned around and he looked so tired. Guess i'm not the only one. His eyes were darker today and had deep dark eyes under his eyes. 

"Just leave me alone Levi." I said and walked off ignoring his pleas. 

fall seven times, stand up eight

- unknown