Chapter Twenty-Three

Blaze's POV.

When Levi told me that he liked me I thought my heart stopped. I thought I was dreaming and when I would wake up it wouldn't be real and it will of just been a horrible nightmare. When we was talking in the corridor I had to pinch myself a couple of times.

He caught me running away from my locker. Lexie and her 'girls' they basically ambushed me. They started calling me names and saying how I should of died instead of my mother. They brought up the hospital and that I should of succeed in killing myself. All through that I saw the apologetic that Dante was sending me. 

All the words got to me and I just ran with their laughter echoing behind me. I just ran until Levi stopped me and well until I was out of breathe. 

But now me and Levi were in his apartment. I was laying in between his legs with my head on his chest, the sofa was small but we managed some how, well I did Levi didn't.

Levi's hand was on my waist and the other holding my hand. 

"What are we?" I asked.

"Well Blaze, would you like to be my girlfriend?" My head shot up and looked at his face. He had a lazy grin plastered on his face. 

I nodded my head and bit my lip. "Yes." I felt his thing run over my bottom lip pulling it out from my teeth.

"You're beautiful. My beautiful girlfriend." He grinned at me. "You know you were my first kiss."

"What?" My jaw dropped. "But all them girls?"I felt jealously rise in me just thinking about it.

"All bullshit. I've never touched any girl before. But then I saw you." He smiled.

Every time I saw him smile the world stopped. Everything slowed down. His teeth were so straight and white. 

"Go to sleep, I'll text your nan." He kissed my lips. 

I nodded and nested my face into his neck. I inhale his manly scent before finally drifting of to sleep.

keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable 

- mary oliver