Chapter Sixteen.

Blaze's POV.

I was sitting in bed watching Greys Anatomy the one were Lexipedia and Mark dies. I've watched this episode so many time and never fails to make me ball my eyes out like a baby.

My door banged open and Levi walked in. "Get up." He demanded.

"What no! Get out."

"You've been in this bed all week Blaze. Now get up." He crossed his big arms.

"Urm no?" It sounded more of a question.

It's true I've been hauled up in bed all week refusing to go school because of what people are going to say.

"I need to go food shopping, now come on." He said.

I mumbled some shit under my breathe and stomped to the bathroom, I took a quick glance to my room and saw Levi on the bed with his arm over his eyes.

I really just want to run over to him and kiss him senseless.

Wait what.

I didn't just think that. Bad Blaze.

I quickly showered and done whatever needed to be done. Then I realised I didn't bring any clothes. Shit. I popped my head out and saw Levi with his arm over his eyes. I can do this stealth style.

I tip toed and ran to my wardrobe. I grabbed a bra and knickers, I reached in my wardrobe and felt around for a tracksuit. When I grabbed one I ran back to the bathroom only to be stopped halfway.

"Blaze." Levi growled.

Oh sweet lord.

I let out a squeak and ran to the bathroom. I locked it and leaned against the door breathing in and out heavily. Oh my, fuck. I quickly got changed into my clothes and hung my towel up. I grabbed the smaller towel and just dried my hair roughly with it and then shoved it up in a messy bun.

I walked out with my head down afraid that Levi will see the blush on my face. I walked over to my draws and put on some socks and slipped on some trainers.

"I'm ready." I spoke up. I looked up and saw Levi just sitting there watching me with his chin on his knuckles like the thinking man.

"Pills Blaze." I nodded and took them. He nodded then stood up adjusting himself near the crouch area, I pretended I didn't see. "Let's go."

I followed him down the stairs and out the door.  That's when I saw his motorbike and what a beauty it was.

"My baby. I'm sorry I don't have any helmets, I usually don't let anyone get on it." He ran his hand over it. He slid his leg over it and held onto the handle bars. "Get on love." I nodded. I held onto his shoulders and swung a leg over. My feet didn't even touch the ground anymore. Levi grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his waist. He gave them a little tap and revved the engine.

He pushed off the ground and flicked the stand up and them zoomed off. I watched the trees fly by and then buildings and people would become blurs. It only really took 10 minutes but it was a fast ten minutes.

He pulled into a parking spot in Tesco and flicked the stand back down. He slid of first and held a hand out to me. I grabbed it and got off, my legs felt like jelly when I got off. I could still the vibrations from the bike.

Levi pulled me along and grabbed a small trolley placing a pound in the slot thing. "What do you need?" I asked.

"Hmm usual things." He said grabbing some chocolate bars.

"What are usual things?" I watched him pick some apples up.

"Milk, cereal, stuff that doesn't go out of date quickly."

"Okay." I said.

We walked down some isles and him picking out some things. I picked up the red and blue milk and showed him which he pointed to the blue one. He picked some golden nuggets and ham and whatever.

"Do I get to see where you live today?" I grinned.

"Yeah." He smiled down at me.

I been dying to see where he lives. I know he lives alone but I just want to see it.

I watched him shove a load of frozen shit in the trolley. "Pick an ice cream." He said.

I chose the strawberry one while he chose the vanilla. "Oh how how boring Levi." I pouted.

"Strawberry really Blaze. How girly." He stuck his tongue out.

"In case you forgot I am a girl." I crossed my arms. I saw his eyes dart downwards but it only lasted a millisecond.

"Don't I know" I heard him mutter.

He started to load the items onto the rolling things. The cashier was a girl and she was fluttering her big chunky eyelashes together.

"Would you like a bag?" She purred.

"No I'm going to fucking carry all this." He growled out.

"5p a bag then sir. Meow." I had to double take because she just fucking meowed like a fucking cat.

"5p a bag, what kind of shit is this. Fine." She scanned a bag and then started scanning the items. Once that bag was full she asked him if he wanted another bag. I could see he was getting angry, I gently pushed him out the way.

"Levi stop, let me do it." He nodded and stood behind me.

"Urm who are you?" She screwed her face up at me.

"None of your fucking business now keep scanning." I said.

She turned red and carried on.

"£54.56 please." She said.

"Here." Levi hand three twenty pound notes over.

"Your change and my number." She grabbed his arm.

"My change and your number." He handed her number back making her face dropped. I tried so hard no to laugh but it didn't work. I burst out laughing and held my stomach from how hard I was laughing.

"Woo that was gold. See ya." I mock saluted her and pushed the trolley out the store.

my feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world

- dejan stojanovic, forgotten home