Adopted by the Akatsuki DEREANGED CHICKEN pt 1

THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE IN THE POV OF THE CRAZY CHICKEN THAT TRIED TO KILL ITACHI

the Uchiah drove away with the others. oh, he thought he'd eaten me, he thought i was gone, but no, i will never be gone.

i followed the car. i followed the car until they went back to where the Uchiah lived. the Uchiah was about to see his last days very soon. i silently crept into his home. i stayed out of sight for a long time. the girl found out that they had an upstairs floor, the others found out about the basement. i waited. i knew that i needed to be patient if i wanted to kill the Uchiah. but first i had to get pasted its pale ugly bodyguard.

things started getting crazy for the people that the Uchiah lived with. there was a little girl with them. i wondered about that but the Uchiah was my first priority. i had to kill that Uchiah. that Uchiah was a threat to all Robochickens.

i stealthily snuck around the Uchiah's home, memorizing every detal. once i'd memorized every detail about thier liar, i slipped into a hiding place that no one would ever discover.

three days later something fell on me. it was a little girl.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THAT CRAZY CHICKEN THATS OUT TO KILL ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSUUUUULLLLLLLL-KUN!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOU LIFE WEASUL KIUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the little girl took of running. i could hear her screams echoing from somewhere. she was trying to warn them but they refused to listen to the child.  the child looked for me but was unable to find me. i'd stolen her Evil Suit of Evil Sneakiness that she's stolen from Pein.

during thier breakfast i unleashed the warcry of my kind "BBBBBGGGGGGGWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i roared.

everyong jumped. they all looked around, trying to find me, but i was hidden in my Evil Suit of Evil Sneakiness. no one was going to find me.

"i told you the chicken was back!" yelled the annoying little girl. i was going to have to destroy her before i destroye the Uchiah. she was going to give me away.

she went to her room, she was with another woman. the older woman left, leaving the little girl exposed, alone, and vulnerable. i attacked.

the little girl let out a scream and hid in her Fluffy Fortress of Evil Fluffyness.

i fired and Egg Bomb.

the girl's Fluffy Fortress of Evil Fluffyness held.

someone heard the scream and came running to the child's aid. it was quasimodo-Zetsu-my old foe. "So, we meet again Quasi." i said to my old nemesis.

"Zetsu, its going to eat me." the girl whined from her Fluffy Fortress of Evil Fluffynees.

"Should we tell Madara?" asked Quasimodo.

"Should we tell Madara what?" asked a third voice.

"Ah, so you've come to challenge me have you!" i roared.

i fired my egg bomb.

the man set my egg bomb on fie and it turned to ash.

"FEIND!"  i cry. "WHAT KIND OF BLACK SORCERY IS THIS?!"

"I am not a sorcerer." the man said.

"then stop hiding behind your balck sorcery and face me like a man!"  i cry. i lunge at the man. the man dissapered and then re-appeaed behind me.

"you are not a man." quoth the Coward.

"I QOTH THE CODE! NEVER TURN THY BACK UPOUNST THINE FOE!" i roar. does this man have no honour?

i fired my egg bomb.

the man blockedi t.

"FEIND!" cry i. "TELL ME WHERE I MIGHT FIND THE BETRAYER!" the betrayer=itachi

"if you mean Itachi, he's in his room." pipes up the anoying child.

"where is this place that you call 'his room'?" i roareth at the child.

the child painted me a clumbsy map, and i set off on my valient quest to avenge my fallen comarades, and destroy this 'itachi' feind. i found him right where the childs map said he wouldbe. i broke down his door, and pulled out my FEATHER SWORD.

"I CHALLENGE THY, THE BETRAYER, TO A TEST OF ARMS!" i roar.

"i have no interest in you. go away." quotheth the Betrayer.

"THEN YE SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF TIHINE FEATHER SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!"  i roareth. i lunged. at the Betrayer.

the most ghastly and ungainly damesel who was clearly in distress threw hersef in my line of fire. i sheatheth my feather sword.

"Feind," cry i "does thou not respect the honor of woman?"

"I am not a woman!" cried the ghastly white damesel.

(any guesses as to who is the ghastly white damesel?)

"MY FAIR LADY!" I roareth. "I TOOK AN OATH UPOUND BECOMING A KNIGHT! I VOWED TO PROTECT WOMANS HONOUR! STEP ASIDE SO THAT I MAY SLAY THIS FEIND!"

"whats a feind?" asks the little girl.

"a feind. an evil person." says the Betrayer-itachi.

"Oh! Do you count as a feind?"

"You're annoying." quoteth the Betrayer-Itachi.

"FEIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" bellloweth i. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY TO A YOUNG LADY!"

"aaaaaawwwww!" says the young lady. "can we keep the murderous chicken?" she begs the Betrayer. "please Itachi? please? with spinkles and hot fudge on top? please?" (wide animie eyes)

"go away. you annoy me." quotheth the feind.

"FEIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY TO A YOUND LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i lunge at the feind

the fiend is Itachi. thats all for now folks! sorry its so short.