Adopted by the Akatsuki 15

we went shopping for all of the stuff we would need while camping. it was war because Kakuzu wanted to just buy one tent and dump us all in there.....Kabuto, Konan, and Kabuto were the people that opposed this the most, i ran and hid in the ladies room because i did not want to be anywhere near Hidan. after what seemed like forever Kakuzu agreed to buy eight much smaller tents-Konan and i would be sharing a tent and Zetsu didn't need a tent. all hell broke loose becuase Hidan snuck into the ladies room and was caught. Sasori had to take out all of his chainsaws and started shredding people to bits while Orocimaru ran around frantically, putting organs and blood in glass jars and labeling them.

the  day after that we went camping. no one wanted me anywhere near the campsite while they set things up so Kisame and i went fishing. i caught a lot of stuff, just not fish

i caught Itachi's cape

I caught Madara's Tobi Mask

i caught Kisam's Samehada

i caught Deidera's clay

i caught one of Sasori's Puppets

i caught Orochimaru's hair

i caught Kabuto's glasses

i caught Hidan's scythe

i caught Kakuzu's wallet

i caught Peins-

OH MY GOD ITS A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULDN'T BE TOUCHING A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! MY INNOCENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after that terrifying incident i picked up the tent i was staying in with Konan and moved it at least a mile away for fear of my life. Konan clearly did not approve but she saw how traumatized i had been by that event.

Konan took out the marshmallows and i set the mallow on fire, and the i set a tree on fire, and then i set another tree on fire, and then flames started singing and they started growing. i ran to get Koan and Pein to show them how good i was at raising fire.

as if on cue it started to rain like crazy. Pein hated the rain and stopped it with a Jutsu. that did not go down well with Zetsu because apparently it didn't rain much here and the plants were going to die if they didn't the rain....

Konan and i sat in our tent playing cards. she didn't know that i had a surprise. we were playing go fish-i hid the fishie that i had caught under my sleeping bag. Konan noticed it moving and moved it. she killed the poor fishy. i cried for the poor fishy, but i stopped once the fish was fried and ready to eat, i was sad because the fishie had died, but it was a tasty dead fishy.

i started blowing bubbles. some physcopath dressed up like Tarzan showed up and started screaming at me in Jungle Talk.

Kakuzu showed up and they both started yelling in that language.

Godzilla showed up out of nowhere.

Zetsu found a plane.

Deidera found a dead person

Hidan found a stripper who was tied up and gagged behind a bush.

Kakuzu found  leprechaun and was now yelling at Orochimaru because he wanted to know where the money was and Orochimaru wanted to 'learn about it'

after that i stole Pein's underwear and tie-dyied it brght neon pink!

i stole Hidan's underware and also died it pink!

i stole Zetsu's Akatsuki cape and dyed it orange!

i stole Deidera's underwater and dyed it purple

Sasori's undies ened up being brown

i dyed Peins hair bright bluish-purple so that he and Konan would have watching hair!

i am so sorry this is so short.... i've already had to re-write this thing four times because my computer is stupid and i've had enough. tomorrow chapter will be longer, i swear.

i grabbed the pesticide and threw it in Zetsu's face. he tried to eat me but Konan wouldn't let him.

Hidan barged into Pein's room while Konan was there thinking i was in there. he asked them why i wasn't there....it did not end well for him.

that night i had a nightmare.  went swimming and drowned in a condom-sea.

some physco maniac showed up with insect repellent and started raving abou the end of the wold and then he started trying to kill Zetsu, screaming about how Zetsu was a demon from hell.

that pissed Hidan off and Hidan started spouting crap about the guy worshiping the wrong God and all hell broke loose. some maniac showed up with a bomb started blowing up the trees.

out of nowere some retorted showed up, stabbed Pein in the eye with her mike and asked him what exactly the Akatsuki was, how he'd started it, why they were after the Taild Beasts....

Pein blew them up with his Almighty Push.

as if on cue Godzilla showed up and started tearing up the place.

Orochimaru and Kabuto took out their syringe-guns and started shooting goodzilla with sedatives. then i found a plane,  started the plane, and i charged at Godzilla. i was about to go right through Godzilla when i freaking ghost showed up and started talking to me.

i am so sorry, i lost the chapter like four times so its kind of short like the last one....tomorrows will be longer, sorry!!!!

what did you guys think?