Chapter Six

--Four Months Later--

"Okay students, last day today. I'm going to miss you all, but remember be careful and have fun living the rest of your life" My tutor's voice echoed through the classroom, as soon as he finished his sentence my fellow peers erupted into cheers, even I felt great that I finished my course and I can now focus on living a life without a mate that everyone wishes to have, I mean my life can be complete without one especially since mine turned out to be such a jerk.

My tutor was going around helping people take pictures with their friends and with him, we were going to do a group photo as well since our group got on so well and sir wanted to remember us all. I'm at the front with sir and Nate is on the other side for the group photo, Sir whispered good luck to me then he faces the camera with a smile as the picture was taken.

I have got to be at base camp for the start of my training tomorrow, all my stuff is already packed but hidden in my wardrobe so that the parents do not find out till I go which is today.

Well, time to face the parents now that I am home, this should be fun to see their reaction.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" My dad had the day off work today, but he never told me why, lots of secrets in this family. I walk upstairs to my bedroom and there is a note on my door.

Went over to the pack house to celebrate Nate finishing college, food is in the fridge

- Mom and Dad xx

Huh, nothing has changed then even Nate gets the attention when it is not just him who has gone to college and finished today. I rip up the note who needs this anyway! I am leaving at 8pm today, an army vehicle is coming to pick me up as they are picking up all new recruits today instead of having loads of different cars from all recruits. It is 4pm now so not long...

--Knock Knock—

Who could that be? Walking down the stairs I noticed the boxes for all our stuff ready to be taken to the pack house. I open the door and see Brian at the door, what does he want?

"What do you want douchebag?"

"Why aren't you at the pack house and oh didn't know you had a nickname for me, cute."

"Not that it's any of you concern but I've got stuff to do and places to be soon." I notice that Brian's eyes flash annoyance.

"Well, your parents wanted me to check on you."

"Oh, they remember they have a daughter then." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, I didn't say anything you need your hearing checked."

Brian suddenly grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, his breath was on my neck then I felt teeth bite down on my neck...WHAT IS HE DOING, WHY CAN'T I MOVE!! I try to push him away but my wolf wasn't helping as she was happy her mate was marking us, but his grip on me went loose so I pushed him with all the strength I could, it was already too late by then since I noticed that my wolf took over when I couldn't move and marked him as my mate by biting him on his wrist.. could not even tell since his tattoos covered up the mark.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT!!!"

"Well, now you can't have anyone, but you will have to watch me be with someone that isn't you, feel it when I make love to them and when I kiss them."

"Your evil!" I sob

"Yeah, and you're a pathetic little girl that no one cares about I mean even your parents can't stand to be around you."

I watched as Brian walked away leaving me with even more heartache than before. Seconds go by as I stare off into the street, the seconds then turn into minutes and those minutes turned into three hours.

I now have one hour before I leave this place. My parents decided to come back now, acting like they are still teenagers without their pathetic excuse of a daughter. Well, that's what Brian thinks anyway.

"Rosa! ROSA!" I heard them get closer to my bedroom door, they opened the door and stared at me sitting on my bed with my bags at my feet.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" my mom is the first to talk.

"I'm leaving."

"Leaving as in getting ready to go to the pack house, then yes I guess you, me and your mother are leaving."

"No dad as in I'm leaving without you or mom coming with me."

"WHAT?!?!" my mom screams out.

"Yeah, I have joined the army they are coming to pick me up in about thirty minutes, I tried to talk to you about things, but you were always gone. Over at the pack house to be more specific, you do not even care for me I mean I finished college yesterday as well not just Nate but of course he's more important he gets everything, and I've got nothing well except for when I'm in the army that'll make me the happiest I have ever been."

"Sweetheart, please don't go we love you of course we do, it's just we wanted to..."

"See you can't even finish your sentence as to why you haven't been around."

--Beep Beep—

I picked up my bags and walked down the stairs, out of the front door and to the army jeep.

"Goodbye mom and dad, hope you can be happier now, there are letters on the bed and also pictures."

I get into the car watching as my parents get out of view, I catch Nate coming out of the pack house with Brian walking behind him, they both go running towards my parents and look towards the jeep, then I am gone from their sight.

Once I got to camp, I made a promise to myself to never show any weakness to anyone or for anything, weakness just brings pain and heartache, I think I have gone through enough as it is.