Epilogue

Samuel couldn't stay away from me. He stared at me like I was the most precious thing in his entire world. I felt so safe in his arms and so loved. Hope was content with Scar.

When Samuel and I decided to mate for this first time and we marked each other, I was so self-conscious of my scar, but he gave it kisses all the way down and continues to do so whenever he see's it, it's become second nature to him, and he makes me feel so beautiful and loved.

It wasn't long after our first mating that I became pregnant with our first child. We decided to have a small wedding in the forest with our family and pack, before our child came.

Our first child, Benjamin Luka Miles arrived in the spring looking just like his daddy.  He's now three years old and I am pregnant with our second child.  

I never would have thought when I was 16 that I would end up with a life like this. I feel incredibly lucky to have met Luca. I don't think I would have been here if it wasn't for him. We have both managed to get the love we deserve, and we will ensure that no one in our pack will ever go through what we went through. 

Things may be hard now but everything will be worth it in the end.  

Well, that's it.  I hope you enjoyed my story.  Apologises again for the very long wait, had lots of things going on. Thank you to everyone for their comments and support.  I just want you all to know it was appreciated. 

Megan  x