είκοσι

A/N: First of, I wanna apologize for not posting new chapters. I've been caught up with the student's election too much that I forgot that there's still a story on going.

      And also, it's the crazy procrastination I'm experiencing this days. I'm losing my passion and energy to even move my body, completely staying in my bed. Probably because I'm worried about the election. Idk.

Grammatical errors AHEAD!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

            We're currently at one of the airport in Italy, currently waiting for the announcement of the arrival of our plane. I was already growing impatient and my patience going thin as time goes by, the airport has announce that the plane would be late for the scheduled arrival— all thanks to the bad weather, and what does a bad weather brings? A strong air that can cause some turbulence to a plan, now it might be a wonder on why didn't I just use my privilege as a Queen and choose to ride a private plane. I'm also questioning myself.

           Now I'm irritated to the fullest because some men in the airport or should I say majority of them are busy looking at me or checking me out, and I'm also busy holding on Rosalie's arm tightly to remind her to take a hold of herself. I can literally see her hands shaking in anger, I'm scared. Not for me but for those men, I fear that they wouldn't get the chance to see the sunrise tomorrow.

          "Love, calm down." I whispered.

          "How can I? When their vile eyes keep roaming around your body?!" She said, more on whispering loudly.

          "Keep a hold of yourself. It won't take that much long, the plane will arrive in 5 minutes." As much as I want to sound so stern, I'm completely sure that in her point of view, I'm just a little kitty baring it's cute fangs to show that I'm scary. A sad fact.

         I couldn't help but to sigh when Rosalie throws some cold glare at one of the guys, causing him to look away. I can even see him trembling, probably out of fear as I saw some other guys went pale.

         "They should keep their eyes to themselves, or else I might scoop it out of them." Her teeth gnashing in anger.

          Then her gaze settled on me, I immediately stiffen. I mean her gaze can make me feel so many things, and one thing just becomes so obvious. My lust for her, and it becomes so unbearable day after day. It's like cat sensually scratching my heart. And I know that she knew what I'm suffering for, and she took the pleasure of it by teasing me again and again.

            "Your beauty is irresistible." I thought she was only joking or complimenting me, but all i can see is the seriousness in her eyes."And I hated that, because that only makes me feel more possessive of you and making me imagine some sinful things to you."

             My face immediately went crimson red, who would have thought that she could suddenly pulled that out smoothly without stuttering. A complete level up for her.

           "Well, I'm loving that possessiveness of yours. Makes me feel giddy in some way." Of course, it wouldn't be complete without my comeback.