δεκαοχτώ

One day has passed but everything seems to be going on my way. My plan. I watch how everyone prepared and cleaned the throne room, the throne itself filled with gems more beautiful than the other.

Competing and showcasing there luster. Everyone was smiling, completely forgetting the big massacre that happened yesterday. How easy it was for them to move on.

"Heh." I scoffed at the thought, as I watch blankly at everyone's happy look. Every servants standing behind me, giving a space between us. Except for Gatlia, as she stood firmly behind me. Seemingly guarding me.

"Your Majesty, we need to prepare for the coronation." Gatlia suddenly interrupted my thoughts. This woman. Sighing is the only thing I could reply.

"Let's go." Yes, I'm now the Queen of every sorceress. Yay. Can anyone hear my excitement? None right? Because I don't even know what I would do as a queen.

How did I even get to this situation in the first place? Long story short, it was my maids. They completely push some belief that I would be the one bringing back the new existence of the hybrids. Although, I couldn't deny the fact.

So now, anyone can imagine my face right now. Eyebrows frowned, cheeks bulging in annoyance. Who wouldn't? When everyone expects you to be pregnant immediately, or forcing me to be mated to a vampire. Which I didn't bother to tell them that I'm already mated with one.

I'm scared that they might force Rosalie to have sex with me, forcing knowledge unto her about how to impregnated a sorceress who swallowed some vitamins. I'm still eighteen and I want to live my life to the fullest before I take responsibility on becoming a parent, I don't even know if I can really be capable of becoming a rightful Queen that treats everyone equally.

In fact I'm doubting myself, I don't have any qualities of being a leader. What's more of becoming a mom.

"Don't be aggrieved, my queen. I'm sure everyone's gonna love you." A servant tried to lift my mood as she cautiously brush my hair. Everyone is now preparing me on my own coronation, that I was unwilling to take but had no choice but to accept.

"Not until I give them a reasons to never love me." I suddenly blurted, I want to curse as every royal servants just look at me in surprise. I immediately flash out a smile. "I'm just kidding."Only the slightest. Luckily, they accepted it. Laughing at each other.

Silence envelope the room, but i chose to speak up. Asking the question that has been clawing at my chest, restless. "But do you think I have the qualities of a Queen?"

"You have." Suddenly, Gatlia's voice appeared. Entering the room as she straightforwardly gaze at me.

"Like what?" I ask. Not like I don't have any confidence on my self but I'm not the type of person who craves power. Sure there's benefit on being a leader, but a proper leader should know how to solve a situational problem and leading people without abusing its power. By the way, situational problem is not my thing. And I'm scared of leadership responsibility.

If my decision is written in every history books.

I might be the only nonchalant queen in the sorceress history. I'll be known as 'Lilianna the nonchalant'.

"For example is your abilities on how you can protect your people. Just like how you protected your siblings, your loyalty, how you lead the victory of House Aradia without breaking any sweats."