δεκαέξι

A/N: It's a shocking thing to me that this book has already garnered that much attention. And I'm glad that I'm not the only Rosalie simp here🥰

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was Morning, when Esme decided to cook for the twins and me. Of course with Rosalie lending a hand and Allison, with a little bit of help from Emmett. Although his just playing with the knife, chopping everything in total chaos. It came to the point where Esme literally kick him out in the kitchen, much to my amusement.

Right now, I'm holding Agape in my arms while Philos is comfortably sitting in his high chair. His obviously not satisfied with this as he won't stop bubbling about it while irritatedly tapping his small table, and of course Agape would just smile.

"Say La-na, Lanna!" I said enthusiastically, wording it out clearly in front of Agape whose busy playing with my hair. "La-na."

"Ah.. ba.. ba.." What I received was only not so looking interest from Agape, as she took a handful of my hair and instantly stuffing it in her mouth.

"No no no, let go its dirty." I tried taking it away from her but she only held on it tighter, a death grip as I wince in pain at the sudden pull of my hair. I swear if this kid wasn't my sister in the first place, I would certainly pinch her already. Gritting my teeth in pain, I tried as much not to enforce that much strength. Afraid of hurting her, but she literally have a death grip on it and she won't let go! She even whined in annoyance.

"Aww ah..." I couldn't help but to voice out in pain as I felt myself teared up in pain, thankfully Allison instantly rush in to break us apart. Saving my poor scalp from getting abuse, mentally I sigh in relief while touching the place where my scalp hurts the most.

Dramatic as this little baby in my arm is, she started thrashing her arms as she cried loudly. I mentally rolled my eyes, she's crying without any tears at all.

"Oh my sweet girl, what happened to you?" Esme ask in concern after washing her hands and putting her apron away. She immediately held Agape in her arms gently as she cooed. For Esme, the twins would do no wrong for her. She's like... our mom.

Standing up in my chair, as I left the two woman and Philos whose laughing happily while being thrown in the air by Emmett.

Getting closer at the blonde whose busy cooking some scrambled egg and making it an omelette, a typical Japanese omelette. I immediately give Rosalie a back hug, she chuckled as she swayed both of us together. Busy on her cooking.

"Why aren't you concern at all when you heard me protesting in pain?" Frowning as I ask, I have the feeling that she must have imagined it as she chuckled even more. "Well, I don't worry too much as I know that the only people that could hurt you is the twins." She said as she turned around, facing me. "Of course, I belong to the exception." She whispered tenderly, which made me blush.

"You guys are shameless." Allison intercept, causing me to blush in shame. "Allison, please, don't tease your sister's mate." Of course who would it be aside from Esme herself.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." Defending herself, secretly I look at Allison making sure she's also looking at me and instantly giving her a roll in the eyes. Making her mouth gaping in disbelief.