εννιά

"Lianna, care to explain on what really happen?" Chief Swan ask to his niece, deep concern evident in his voice. He knows that his niece would never dare to lunged to someone without a reason. There must be a reason. He thought.

Charlie was still at the investigation site at that time when someone called saying that his niece got into trouble, imagine his panic stricken when he heard it. He didn't even care that their still paper works and investigation to do, he drove off as fast as he can just to reach the police station. When he reach there, worry started to overwhelm him when he saw his niece look. Messy hair and some scratches on the hands, she really looks like she just came out from the brawl. He straightforwardly ask if she's OK, and got a reassuring smile as a reply. That's when he notice the other girl's situation, mess wouldn't be an enough word to describe them. That's when he found out the name's of the said girls, Jessica Stanley and Charlotte Johnson. For a minute, Charlie thought that the two girls deserved it. He knows the characteristics of this girls, Jessica being a gossiper who couldn't just zip her mouth and Charlotte just being her minion.

That's why they got to this situation, but the question never phased Lilianna. "Sir, it wasn't-" Rosalie tried to defend her mate but got completely shut up when she got a stern look from the chief. Out of respect for her mate's uncle, she stayed silent. "It was that Jessica girl, I was fine with her gossiping behind my back without calling both me and Rosalie a whore!" The other two girls flinch when Lilianna loudly said the word 'whore'.

"That's when I couldn't stop myself from lunging on them." Lianna didn't bother to explain more as she felt the strong gaze from the parents of the girls.

"Chief Swan, no offence but you should teach your niece to be respectful and never lunge on people like a wild animal." Mrs. Stanley intercept. Unbeknownst to anyone in the room, Rosalie growled in threat, causing every person in the room to feel an unknown danger.

"Aren't you that woman whose also the one who gossip behind my back at the hospital? You know, they always said that a child's behavior reflect on the parent's behavior. I guess it's really true." Lilianna said in mockery, as her gaze transfer from Mrs. Stanley and to her daughter. Making the Stanley's speechless without getting any chance to even rebuke.

"Chief, I hope you understand that what your niece did can get her to prison." The other police finally speak up, afraid that another brawl might happen. His already terrified by the blonde and brunette's strength, making him question his own strength. But what terrifies him the most is the blonde one, even though she's beautiful but the way her predatory gaze is on him made him trembled in fear. The statement made Rosalie frown, she didn't want her mate to get the most punishment just because the other girl's started it, it also made Chief Swan to frown. Meanwhile on the other side, it made the Stanley's and Johnson's to smile widely, especially the two teenage girls. But Rosalie saw it all, causing her anger to boil. Lilianna glance at her worriedly as she held the blonde's hand. The twins were now in their stroller, just beside them peacefully drinking their milk. Minding their own business.

"But since the two sides are at fault, your niece can only pay for the damage she cause at the store and for the hospital fees." Relief spread around Charlie's body, he might not know his niece that long but he was already attach to her and her siblings. He already treated them like his real children unconsciously. "Alright, how much?" Charlie ask.