τέσσερα

Author's note: A song to make the vibes more sweet.

__________________________________________________________________

                             Rosalie surely wouldn't believe it if someone told her that she's whipped, but here she is now. Without hesitation, following every command that would leave in her mate's lips. After buying the medicine that was needed, she immediately brought it to where the twins were assigned. Before entering the door, she encountered her father who immediately gave her a knowing look. Although irritated by the sudden look, she brush it off as she knock the door and took the cue of consent to enter the the room.

                               She would be lying if she wasn't mesmerize by her mate once again. Even though her mate's only wearing pajamas and hair being all mess. But that didn't topple the beauty that Rosalie always adores, noticing that the brunette was busy fixing herself up just to look presentable, Rosalie's attention then went to the hospital bed were both the twins laying there peacefully asleep. It made the blonde soften her cold gaze as she saw how much the babies whimpers softly even on their sweet slumber.

                          "Right, sorry about how I look. I haven't got any proper sleep lately." Lilianna smiled apologetically which made Rosalie to just give her a gentle smile while handing the medicine to her. "I can understand, children can have the ability worn you out."

                           Lilianna immediately takes the medicine as she give Rosalie a look of gratitude. "Thank you, Rosalie."

                          Rosalie clench her fist just to control herself not to pounce on the girl, the way her name perfectly rolled out from Lilianna's tounge and how fast it can affect her, made her feel a deep condemn on that. Long gone was the patience and self control when it comes to her mate. "No need to thank me." She said between gritted teeth as her voice become hoarse.

                             "Right, well you can take a sit. Anywhere you like." Without hesitation Rosalie settled herself on one of the single sofa in the room. The silence was too loud for Rosalie as she can't help but to think on where the hell did her mate's partner go or the twins father. The loud sound of the clock ticking made Rosalie even more irritated as she can't help but act irrationally.

                             "Where's your partner?" The question stunned Lilianna too much. "W–what partner?" She ask in confusion as she stutter.

                               "The father of the twins?" That one statement immediately cuase Lilianna to burst out in laughter, making Rosalie to tilt her head in confusion. It also made the twin to be frightened by the sudden loud noise. Covering her mouth to calm herself down.

                                 "I'm... hooo... I'm actually not the mother of this two babies." Clarifying it clearly while she's trying to calm herself down. "What? But I thought—" Rosalie didn't get to finish her words when Lilianna cut it.

                                 "Well, they are my little siblings in fact. My parents got into some accident that causes them to lose their life, and suddenly I'm a mother of two, even though I'm still a virgin." Lilianna explains, although her face immediately went solemn with the mention of her dead parents. Which made Rosalie feel guilty about it.

                                   "Condolence, I'm sorry that I mention it." She said every word with guilt.

                                    "Hey, it's alright. Atleast you wouldn't think about me being teenage single mother anymore. Not like those ladies and nurses who literally misunderstood me." Lilianna giggled at the thought of those old hag who's still gossiping. "Yeah, that's why the always says to never judge a book by its cover. Although I did judge before I even know you." That made Lilianna giggled more, and for Rosalie to soften and smile. Being affected by the happy atmosphere in the room.