οχτώ

Author's note: I didn't have time to update last night. School works really did overwhelm me.

______________________________________________________________________

Thursday morning, the weather was cold but luckily no rains. A perfect day to go out. But for me, I would rather stay indoors enjoying the gentle caress of this blonde beauty as she cuddles with me. It was too early, if I guess it right. It must be 5 o'clock, no sunrise yet. I don't even know why I wake up this early, fortunately the twins are still asleep. I hummed comfortably as I hug Rosalie tighter.

"You're really loving it, do you?" That voice again, that raspy voice. It makes me feel so many emotions and rampage of so many butterflies in my stomach. It made me feel so giddy everytime.

"I do am loving it." I replied, not even bother looking at her as I was busy laying comfortably in her arms, causing her to chuckle softly.

Silence immediately engulfed us, but it was a comfortable silence. Hours pass by as I immediately notice the sunrise slowly greeting us, causing me to jolt out from her embrace. I immediately heard her groan in frustration at that, but I didn't bother to care as I was staring outside. Looking at the slightly obvious sunrise, although not so shiny it was already good for me.

Suddenly an arm wrap around my waist, I know for sure it's the blonde. As I just let her be, I even leaned unto her. Literally putting my whole weight, I know that my weight doesn't even bother her.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I ask suddenly. "Yeah, but I much preferred the humid weather and rainy rains." I immediately give her an eye roll, making her look at me in confusion. "Did I say something wrong?"

I just rolled at her again, as for her. She was still looking all confuse, probably thinking on what she said or did already that made me like this. I was already frowning but still didn't bother to tell her, I wasn't like this before. As far as I know, I never acted like a spoiled brat not until I met this blonde beside me who's still frowning.

"Seriously, did I said something to offend you?" It made me smile a little but immediately refrain it. "Are you free today." Changing the topic instantly.

"Silly for you to ask that, I'm always free." Raising my eyebrow immediately after hearing that.

"You sure, you have a family ,remember?" That made her laugh silently in amusement, afraid that the twins would suddenly wake up. "I can take care of myself, besides I would rather be with you than them." It immediately made me flustered and blushing crazily as I slap her arm trying to calm myself down. How would I expect, even though this women is dense sometimes but she's smooth.

Casually tucking my hair as I gently bite my lip, I immediately notice how her eyes or rather her attention suddenly went to my lips. I mentally smirk at that. "You and your cheeky mouth."

__________________________________________________

Both of us, including the twins are already downstairs just in the kitchen. They woke after the flirty banters between Rosalie and me, disappointment couldn't describe UT anymore. It immediately made me realize how I become the best contraceptive pill for my mom and dad since I'm always clinging to them, but when I reach the age of 13. I guess the contraceptive expires since I wouldn't be on their side clinging. And now, probably it's a karma for me. Everytime I tried to get close to Rosalie, Philos would grunt or bubble in frustration just to stop me from getting close to her. Agape on the is both, sometimes she doesn't want me to get close to blonde, other times it's not. She just don't care, what she cares about is watching her brother crying of making some dumb mistake.