Prologue

Forks, Washington is definitely going to be in the list of my favorite places from now on. Probably because of the always so cloudy or probably the rainy weather it gets, making me feel calm. To the point where I yearn on snuggling on my bed with a book on my hand, coffee on my bedside while listening to the pattering of the rain.

'A perfect way to start my day in Forks actually'

          I'm already in a car with my distant uncle, CHARLIE SWAN. Although the atmosphere is awkward, I was okay with just him asking a few question on how I've been or I'm I alright. I just give him a short reply, thankfully he did stop when my 8 months old baby brother started to whine, waking up in a long nap. Tapping his legs to calm him down as I let him suckle on his baby bottle, lucky for me his twin sister is still asleep. Not even a second when my brother lulled himself to sleep.

        'His such a sweetheart.'

         It didn't take long enough for us to get to our destination, Uncle Charlie help me with the luggage as we went inside while holding both the carrier of my siblings who's in it.

       "Even though my house is not that much compared to your parents house. I still want you and your siblings to feel comfortable." His trying to not sound so awkward by smiling at me, even though I can attest that it was an awkward smile. It made me smile a little as I tried to control my laughter and felt warm inside my heart, because of his gesture.

       "So, your room would be situated in the attic. I did clean the attic and design it base on your own preferences. You need a bigger room for sure since you have your baby siblings." He said pointing at my peacefully asleep siblings, it made me smile at him sweetly just how much he shows that he cared for us. It resulted on him smiling back to as I notice how his shoulders relax. "Thank you, Uncle." He immediately laugh in relief.

         "It's nothing kiddo, that's the only thing I could help you with. I want you to feel safe and secure while you're in here." He said while clearing his throat. "Nothing? You already did so much by letting us live with you." He just shrugged his shoulders in reply.

         "I guess I need to tour my room now." I said as I started to walk away and immediately went to the third floor, opening the door on it greeted me with a large bed and two cribs beside it. The room's color design was Grey, which is fine for me. But I might need to redo it just for the sake of my baby siblings, kids can't be expose to just lighter colors. They need the ROYGBIV colors [ROYGBIV= RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, INDIGO, VIOLET].

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Let's pretend that there's a crib on the left side of the bed]

     I immediately settled my siblings down by putting them on their respective crib, the little ones aren't even bothered and just continued to sleep. 'The dream that I always yearn for, sleeping without any problems.' That thought made me giggled  as I slump myself in the soft bed, making me sigh in relief. Wondering what would tomorrow offer  for me.

_____________________________________

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: The sacrifice I did AAAAHHHHHH, I'm writing this at exactly midnight. Idk what got unto me when I literally have homework needing to be pass tomorrow and classes starts Tomorrow ALSO. My brains not functioning well but here I am writing a story at midnight and I need to wake up at exactly 3. AAAAHHHHHH]

Welp, coffee for tomorrow it is.