έντεκα

Three days have past after that confirmation of our relationship, and the meeting of my girlfriend's family. Although I'm still weirded out about them, especially that Edward guy. He creeps me out honestly, he always looks at me with frown. He seems to look like his trying to read me, and at the same time I would be fighting a force that was trying to infiltrate in my mind. A mind reader, but I don't know who is it and I'm trying to deny the fact that it's one of my girlfriend's family.

            When Rosalie find out about Edweirdo's weird stares, she immediately lash out to him. Luckily it didn't came to the point where they fight physically, on the other hand Allison and Emmet seems so excited to watch a fight unfold. They instantly stop at the end when I sent a deadly glare at everyone, even Esme was shock about it but seems thankful that there's someone who can control her children aside from her and Carlisle.

              Currently, we're already at Uncle Charlie's house. Waiting for his arrival, I want to officially let Rosalie meet my uncle not as a friend but my girlfriend. The twins are still with the Cullens, Emmet literally beg to let the twins stay as he wanted to show them his toy collection. Which is actually a sudden thing for a big guy like him, but I couldn't judge him since toys are actually addicting. Even me, I'd admit that when the twins are asleep. I would usually fiddle on their toys when I'm bored, however Emmet's toy collection is different. It's a figurine toys worth of a hundred dollars or more. The Cullens are filthy rich, that's what I thought when Rosalie showed off the car that her family owned. When I say my jaw literally drop, it did.

                Now I'm watching this blonde walking back and forth, mumbling something. Probably practicing what she should say, and trying to be careful not to sound so rude. It almost made me laugh when she trip on her own feet out of nervousness, which she glared in a displease manner.

           "I'm sorry, pfft..." I couldn't help but to burst out again when her expression eventually change into an aggrieved look. She looks so cute! I mentally exclaimed at that.

          But it immediately stop when she lunge at me, causing for the both of us to fell on the bed. I instantly squealed in surprise, as she tickles me on my waist. I literally squirmed, just trying to escape from her claws. In an act of revenge, I bit her shoulder.

          "Hmp!" I don't even know if it's a moan of pain or pleasure, as I bit hard. Eventually feeling guilty about it, I instantly pulled away. Looking at her worriedly until I notice the look on her face that immediately made me regret what I did.

           She directly lunge her lips to meet mine, hungrily nibbling on it as I tried to escape. But failed as she's more stronger than me, and add the fact on how I'd feel submissive when she tries to dominate me. My submissive side would scream in delight if she ever take this make out session of ours farther. Pillow princess.

            Unfortunately, my thoughts might be right as I just let this blonde enjoying herself on suckling and nibbling on my lips, as her hands wander around. Until it stop on my thighs, the other one slipping itself inside of my clothes. Caressing my abdomen, it instantly sends shivers everywhere as she smile, amuse about how much effect she has on me. One thing for sure, she loves my lips very much. But that surely wouldn't beat the allegation of how she's lustful when it comes to my... well... breast. How did I know that? Her hands would try to touch it and she would make an excuse about accidentally doing it, I once notice how she would swallow everytime she got the chance of just seeing the glimpse of it. I can't deny that I'm enjoying every moment of it, seeing her trying to control herself.