Chapter 33

Shubman woke up in the middle of night only to find himself snuggled up against the person he never thought he would ever get to.

Ishan was sleeping with a pout on his lips as he was curled against Shubman. His hands still sleepily drawing circles against Shubman's back.

Shubman felt too much giddy as he snuggled against Ishan's chest. He really missed being cuddled up with Ishan, especially when he used to be the little spoon.

He couldn't resist the urge to bury his face into Ishan's chest, feeling the rise and fall of his chest with each breath. The warmth and comfort of being so close to Ishan made Shubman's heart flutter with happiness.

"You know, I would spend my whole life sleeping on the floor if you will hold me in your arms like this." Shubman muttered pressing a soft kiss on his chest just where Ishan's heart would be.

"Thank you so much for remembering about the stormy night and coming to comfort me like this Ish, you are really an angel." Shubman murmured closing his eyes while pulling Ishan closer.

He wanted to savor this moment forever not ready for the morning after where Ishan would hate him and will leave him.

---

"Ah ah ah ah Abhi please stop,"

"You woke up the devil baby now you will have to face the consequences,"

Mr Sharma had his eyebrows furrowed when he heard the voices from kitchen. He just woke up early morning to get water.

But the sound of rustling had him stopping in his tracks.

He slowly tiptoed towards the kitchen only to find Mayank spread out on counter with Abhishek hovering above him and he was

Tickling him?

"Shit yarr mood kharab kar diya," Mr Sharma grunted in disappointment.

[Shit man, you guys spoiled the mood]

The sudden voice jolted both the lads and they pulled away immediately.

"I-i-i- sorry uncle," Mayank stuttered getting off from the counter.

"Aree it's okay beta. Yahi toh umar hai ye sab karne ki," Mr Sharma winked at them.

[It's okay, beta. This is the age to do all these things.]

"Dad we just came here to cook breakfast, nothing else okay." Abhishek glared at his dad.

"Itni jaldi breakfast?" Mr Sharma looked at the clock in confusion.
[Breakfast? This early?]

"Actually I was hungry," Mayank muttered sheepishly not being able to make contact with Mr Sharma.

"Ohoo, abhi se hi balam ke gulam hogye tum toh beta. Acha hai, ese hi kabu mein karke rakhna isse Mayank. Humse kitna kaam karaya hai bachpan mein iss khote ne, sara badla nikalwaunga tumhari side se." Mr Sharma snorted.

[Ohoo, you have already become a slave to your lover. It's good, keep him under control like this, Mayank. This scoundrel made us do so much work in his childhood, I will take revenge through you now.]

"Dad why are you even here?" Abhishek rolled his eyes.

"I just felt thirsty so I came to drink water. I didn't knew you guys would be having your moment here, otherwise I wouldn't have spoiled it." Mr Sharma said walking over to fridge and taking out a bottle.

"No unc—"

"Lekin ab toh moment khrab kar diya naa," Abhishek scoffed making Mayank look at him with wide eyes.