Chapter 25

A/N :: One thing I wanna share is that, I deliberately wrote that messed up scene in previous chapter. Because when I gave the warning of Shubman being a red flag I seriously meant he was going to be a red flag. So I needed to show how much sick minded he has been since childhood.

And tbh that scene was pretty much the reality, teenage is a crucial age where either you become a good human or your mentality gets destroyed, and we undergo many circumstances as well. So when Shubman was undergoing through puberty, instead of his parents supporting him and helping him through it, he had orphanage kids who were already spoiled kids so they spoiled Shubman's mentality as well.

But Shubman was already a psycho kind of guy so these things took a toll on him thus making him more of a maniac.

Believe me, this is the reality...and that's one of the main reasons why kids needs parents to raise them.

And I am just justifying Shubman's pov, it doesn't mean I am excusing his behavior. For all the messed up things he has done in the past he is going to suffer because of this in the present. So just wait and you will know everything pretty soon.

---

PRESENT

Shubman was pretty much sure by now, Ishan was deliberately not trying to run away anymore.

After the amusement park incident Ishan was being extra clingy. Whenever Shubman will come, Ishan will just be near him.

He wasn't doing anything suspicious as well and that's what made Shubman more suspicious of him.

So today Shubman made an escape plan for Ishan, if Ishan tried to get away then it would be all okay. But the problem was he didn't. He didn't tried to run away. Which was very confusing because if he wanted he could run away easily.

The plan was too good so Ishan wouldn't even know it was a plan.

He should have ran away, but he didn't at all.

When there was a sudden troop of invaders entering the mansion all the guard ran towards the main hall, leaving Ishan alone.

Even Rohit also just told Ishan to not go out of the room and ran to the hall, to fight with those men who were wearing a mask.

Ishan was scared at first, he sneakily looked down at the fight taking place in the mansion. But instead of running away he went and sneaked a guard's phone calling Shubman and telling him about the intruders. Shubman was shooked at first when Ishan called but then calmly told the lad to go and hide in Shubman's room.

Soon enough when Shubman went to the mansion he walked to his room only to find Ishan curled up in one of the corners and when Shubman came he immediately latched himself onto Shubman telling him how much scared he was, will all those gun fire sounds and blood.

[A/N - It was all fake, nobody was hurt]

Shubman shushed him telling him everything was fine now. Ishan still didn't left him just staying in his arms.

"Keep me with you please, I don't feel safe here. First your guard then this sudden attack. Take me with you," Ishan muttered looking straight at Shubman.

"You want to come with me?" Shubman asked and Ishan nodded his head.

"I want to be safe Shubi," Ishan said.

"And how do you know I will keep you safe?"

"I know Shubi you will. You always keep me safe. You will never let anything happen to me,"

"How are you so sure Ishan?"

"I called you and now you are here, I trust you." Ishan said and Shubman laughed.