Chapter 7

After eating dinner Ishan thought of checking how much free he is to go. With trembling steps [because he was still scared of those big goons] he went out of the room.

Nobody stopped him, but there were two guards just outside his room and then one guard each in front of every room.

The guards near the staircase didn't allowed him to get to the stairs. So he was only allowed to walk freely on this floor.

Ishan sighed but then started walking to the rooms on the floor. Most of them were the same as his room. Nothing too interesting.

Except one room. It was much bigger the normal ones, it looked like a room theater.

Why would he has a theater room in the mansion he keep hostage?

Amiro ki chochlebaazi.

[Rich people's things]

Whatever, finally Ishan found something to pass his time with.

Or not.

Because there wasn't any remote in the room for the 6 foot television. Ishan tried to search every corner but he couldn't find any remote.

Hearing the commotion, the guard which was standing outside the room came inside.

"I am just finding the remote, I wanted to watch something" Ishan explained to the broody tall guy.

"The remote is not in here" Shikhar, the guard, replied.

"Can you tell me where it is then? Or give it to me? Please"

"Wait" Shikhar said before walking out of the room.

Ishan stared at his retreating figure. The guard looked like he was calling someone.

Maybe the Shubman guy? Why does he have to ask the boss before even letting him watch something? This is pure torcher.

---

"So after keeping tabs on him more than 10 hours I realised it was true he never came for any business meeting. He lied to his parents and came to stalk his ex boyfriend," Abhishek hummed talking about the thing which happened two days ago.

"Ex boyfriend?"

"Yeah, you see he is closeted gay. Only his ex boyfriend knows about this. He used Mayank for his money and when he got proposal from a girl who had shit ton of money he immediately broke things off with Mayank and came to Mumbai for a week to spend time with the girl so they can get to know each other. Mayank came to Mumbai for him only. He doesn't even know Ishan is kidnapped."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I confirmed each and every thing, he even went to a club to stalk his ex who was spending time with his fiance in the club. Boy was so jealous that he drank 4 full bottles of tequila,"

"Damn, but wait aren't they all in the last year of college or something? And they are getting married already? Like as far as I know Ishan and Mayank are in the last year of college," Shubman had his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah they are but Naman Rathore, Mayank's ex is actually assistant of Mayank's father. He proposed him only to acquire his father's company but when he got a proposal from one of the emerging company in textile industry, more famous and big business than of Mayank's he immediately accepted the deal which is to marry their daughter. The girl actually has bipolar affective disorder so that's why the father wanted a nice man who could treat her girl right. Naman didn't even blinked before snatching the chance, so that's why he is here in mumbai spending time with the girl and getting to know her and after the week they will confirm whether they want to make it official or not."