Chapter 27

A/N - Everyone commenting they are sad and can't come out of the trauma then lemme give you some more trauma.

Whatever I wrote in the last chapter about drowning, bullying and that fire incident has happened in real life.  Yeah it happened last year and I saw it on a news channels. And the boy died in the fire his fellow mates put him in, he was barely 13 and this all happened.

But why he was actually bullied was because, in the orphanage there were three group of friends [all boys] of 16-17 yrs age. The 13 yrs old boy proposed to one of them and since then the bullying started and he was beaten and touched all the time. It's not an incident of India though.

Yk the elders of foster care tried to suppress this incident but one of the worker filed a complaint to the police. That's how they checked all the cctv cameras and got to know about the bullying the child had been suffering since 1-2 months before he was burned alive in his sleep.

I was traumatized after this news for 2-3 days. Then I thought about giving the child his happily ever after and get his revenge...so I made this fic so the boy could atleast get his revenge in fictional life.

Okay bhot zyada bda hogya author note, time to get to the story ::

---

PRESENT

Shubman saw red. After those few clips which Shreyas showed him, he wanted to kill those Pratik Naman and Advik.

How dare they hurt his Ishan?

"I want all three of them in the basement asap," He spit out looking at the screen.

"Already sent the peeps to get Pratik and Advik," Shreyas hummed.

"And the third one?" Shubman furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well you see, the Naman Rathore is already in our basement. He is the same Naman which troubled Abhishek's boyfriend." Shreyas chuckled.

"I am going to torture the heck out of this gu—"

"Calm down Shub, Naman is barely alive. Abhishek had already played with him a lot,"

"Then get him treated. I don't care if he is barely alive or not. Just get any doctor and treat him, then I will torture him again and again till he begs for his death." Shubman murmured.

"Okay you are going a bit overboard—"

"No Shrey you aren't getting it, I want them to regret ever laying a finger on Ishan. I want them to never forget that they messed with the wrong person. They messed with my baby."

Shreyas gulped seeing the anger radiating from Shubman.

"By the way, if something this tragic happened with someone they wouldn't forget about it their whole life naa?" Shreyas said trying to deviate Shubman's mind.

"No?"

"Then why Ishan doesn't remember about you?"

"Wait...you are right, he must remember me." Shubman muttered as his eyes widened.

He dashed out of the room going to Ishan. Ishan would remember him surely.

---

"Sharam lehaaj sab bech khaa rkhi thi kya tune?" Mr Markande snapped.

[Have you thrown all sense of shame and respect out the window?]

"Dad I am sorry, it was a mist–"

"No it wasn't a mistake. We both love each other," Abhishek interrupted.