Chapter 4

Ishan's head was pounding really bad when he woke up.

Cursing under his breathe he tried to push his hands up to clutch onto his head but he couldn't.

His hands were handcuffed and unlike last time it was metal. Cutting through rope was easy but this time his hands were tied to a chair with metal handcuffs and there were two bodyguards in the room as well, they were busy with talking among themselves.

How did he managed to get himself kidnapped two times in just a day?

Fuck humanity. This pervert faggot kidnapped him instead of helping him out.

This time there weren't any loopholes for him to get away. But he need to do something.

Ishan's heart raced as he scanned the room for any means of escape. He remembered a trick he had seen in a movie once where the protagonist used a paperclip to pick a lock. He began to search for anything that could serve the same purpose.

Oh wait yeah. He must be having clips in his pocket. Aditi always used to forget her hairclips so Ishan started keeping them in his pockets so whenever she needed one Ishan could give it to her.

Speaking of her, she must be worried for him. Ishan literally got kidnapped when he told her to wait inside her room.

He needs to get out of here fast. But why can't the clip work fast. He has seen the protagonist pick it just like that. If Tom Holland can do it why can't he do it as well?

"What are you doing huh?" Ishan jolted at the sudden intrusion by the guard.

"I-I-I" Ishan stuttered.

"Pfft bro look at him trying to break free with a hair clip." The guard snorted.

"Lmao kid do you really think you can escape through a fucking hair clip? What are you? A clip man?" The guard laughed.

"Let's check out his pocket and see how many hair clips our clip man have." The guard said and the other one hummed checking his pockets.

"A condom?"

"Damn do you always carry it with yourself? A cliche playboy of movies?"

"A playboy superhero,"

"Stop calling me that you dombfucks. I was just going to make love with my girlfriend but some gangsters like you came and ruined my moment, asshole" Ishan scoffed.

"Yaar ro iski jeeb bohot chalti hai,"
[Bro Rohit he speaks a lot]

"So should we just cut his tongue?" Rohit wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sadly we can't do anything. Boss told to not even touch this guy," Virat huffed.

"Why?"

"Dunno man...he is even getting some more information about this guy. Probably boss knows him already,"

"Knows him? But wasn't he accidentally kidnapped?"

"I was accidentally kidnapped?" Ishan squeaked out.

They both ignored him like he wasn't even there.

"Yeah Jaddu, Harry, Ash and Rishu accidentally kidnapped him instead of Yash...but when they got information about this accidental guy, he turned out to be associated with Sunrise Orphanage,"

"I am not accidental guy, I have a name you morons." Ishan huffed only to get ignored.

"Sunrise orphanage?"

"Yeah, Shreyas is getting more information about him. I did told Boss that I can just get information about this guy by himself but he strictly prohibited no violence with him."