Chapter 32

A/N - Shubman ka banda for a reason 🥰🥰

Ps :: Did anyone missed me?

---

"Good morning sweetie," Abhishek grinned hugging Mayank tightly.

"It's morning already? I wanted to sleep more," Mayank whined burying his face on Abhishek's neck who patted his hair affectionately.

"Okay then, it's still not morning yet. We can sleep more, good night." Abhishek said closing eyes. Mayank chuckled looking at him.

"Such a sap,"

"You love this sap,"

Mayank just grunted in response trying to close his eyes.

"That's not a response, do you not love me baby?" Abhishek teased but it had Mayank's heart aching a bit more.

His actions made Mayank regret it more. The guilt was creeping upto him.  Since when did he started loving Abhishek this much that Abhishek's wrongdoings didn't even mattered anymore?

"I do...I really love you Abhi," Mayank said his hands curling around Abhishek's arms. His emotions already overwhelming him.

"I love you too," Abhishek grinned as he took Mayank's hand in his squeezing it lightly.

Mayank looked at him whimpering slightly. He tried really hard to act normal. To be indifferent since yesterday, since he heard Abhishek's talk when he was on call, but he couldn't control it anymore.

He couldn't control the pain in his chest. The feeling which was eating him out was getting worse now, being so close to him, even after knowing what he did. Mayank felt too much guilty to still have feelings for him.

"Sweetie why are you crying? What happened? Sweetheart look at me." Abhishek gasped getting up and pulling Mayank into his lap.

Mayank didn't protested and continued to cry on Abhishek's shoulder.

"Baby atleast tell me what happened? Who made you cry? Please tell me the reason." Abhishek muttered patting his back.

Mayank looked at him with tears streaming down his face. He slapped him hardly before burying his face on Abhishek's chest and continuing to cry in Abhishek's arms itself.

Abhishek was startled by the sudden slap, his mouth agape as he tried to think about what just happened.

"I told you naa, to not make me dependent on you but see now I here am complaining about you to you only." Mayank sniffled.

"What did I do sweetie? Is it about the night? I am sorry, I promise I will mever do it again. I will not even enter your room without your permissio—"

"Shut up, it's not about that. Just keep your mouth shut," Mayank growled looking at him with tearful eyes.

"Please tell me what did I do baby? I swear I will never do that again." Abhishek muttered drawing imaginary circles on Mayank's back to calm him.

"How can you make me love you so much?! I am hating myself by not feeling an ounce of guilt for still loving you after what you did." Mayank snapped punching his shoulder.

"Why did you have to do that? Why abhi? Couldn't you be a normal person? Why did you had to be so psychotic?" Mayank sniffled punching him again and again.

Those punches were really strong but Abhishek let him do as he pleased. He let Mayank let out all his emotions, all his anger and frustration.

He didn't knew what had made Mayank so restless but he let Mayank calm down on his own first, he let him punch him and throw all those words of hatred till all his emotions are laid out in front of him and made sure nothing was left for Mayank to botttle up.