50| Dancing In The Rain

Grayson's unexpected approach at my locker caught me off guard.

Grayson approached me at my locker and asked, "Hey, did I do something to upset you? People are asking me what's going on between us, and I have no idea. Even the girls are literally threatening me." I brushed it off, denying that anything was wrong.

As Grayson leaned down to kiss me again, I playfully moved away once more, causing Grayson to throw his hands up in exasperation before walking away.

I quickly realized my prank had gone too far and chased after him, feeling bad.

Stopping in front of him, I apologized, "Grayson, I'm sorry. I was just playing around with you all day. I wanted to see your reaction. I didn't mean to upset you. Im sorry, okay?"

He just looked at me.

Grayson, about to kiss me again, I swearved away, wanting to push his buttons, and like he knew I was gonna do that, he suddenly took control by placing his hand gently on the back of my neck, pulling me into a kiss.

I felt butterflies as he pulled away slightly and sternly told me, "Don't pull something like that again, okay?" I nodded, biting my lip in acknowledgment.

His expression softened into a smile, and he kissed me once more, showing that he understood it was all in good fun but also setting boundaries.

Shit, that was hot.

__

As the rain drummed against the windshield, casting a shimmering veil over the world outside, I drove Kiara home

The gentle patter of raindrops filled the car, creating a serene atmosphere as I navigated through the stormy weather.

As we drove, I couldn't shake a memory from a few days back – Kiara had mentioned her desire to dance in the rain with someone.

A smile tugged at my lips as I pulled over to the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her brow furrowing slightly.

"Remember when you said you wanted to dance in the rain with someone?" I replied, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Her face lit up with realization. "Yes?" she said, a hint of excitement creeping into her voice.

"Well, I'm going to make that happen for you," I declared, my smile widening. "I'm going to dance in the rain with you."

__