34| Poolside Bliss

I spent the morning helping my mom set up everything for today since my dad's decided to host a celebration barbecue for the boys' win yesterday

I then got changed into a bikini and put a pair of denim overalls.

___

___

"Kiara!" A familiar voice calls out to me from behind.

I turn and a smile was quick to make its way I to my lips, seeing Hazel now running towards me in a pretty yellow sun dress and pink flip-flops, ger hair bouncing around with her step she took.

I squated down, opening my arms for her, and she collided with my body, her arms wrapping around my neck and mine around her small frame.

"Hi Hazel." I said in pure joy.

"Hi." She said, from where her head lays on my shoulder.

As we hug, I see her parents and Grayson get welcomed in by my mom.

They exchange a few words before my eyes settle on Grauson, who's already looking at me with a small smile.

I waved hello.

"Hazel." Her mom called, and she pulled away, turning to look at her.

"Come say "hi" to Kiaras' mom." She said, and she did just that.

I followed behind her to great her parents.

We created each other, and Grayson and Hazel went and joined in with the rest in the backyard, whilst the parents talked like they were long-time best friends.

__

I watched the boys play with Hazel from where I sat and couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of me.