11| Three Boys

I walk out the classroom and as I was about to take a right, someone stops me

"Hey, I'm Nathan. It's nice to meet you Kiara." The guy was sitting next to Grayson says.

I smile at him.

"Dude let's go." A hand with veins goes to his shoulder.

I look at the person and of course it Grayson. Our eyes stared at each other, but break eye contact from a voice.

"Well well well if it isn't the person that agrees with me that tomato's are insanely horrible." The other guy that was sitting to the right of Grayson says.

"Ahh my long lost brother who I've been looking for my entire life. We finally meet. It's been really hard without you. I've been lectured really, about why I shouldn't hate tomato's." I said playing along. It's true though. I have gotten questions about why I don't like tomato's.

"Oof. Sorry. Seems like that sucked, but I also struggled without you." He follows along.

"Logan. And you don't have to introduce ypurself I know your Kiara Reed." He introduces.

"Kie, so how was your first class—" I hear Jaydens voice which makes me tun my head so fast.

He stops as he sees I'm talking to boys.

He give me the 'why the fuck are you talking to THREE Kiara, THREE boys?' Look.

And I give him the 'chill out' look.

He lets out a breath. I know deep down he wants to yell at them and be all overprotective mode of me.

He gently grabs my forearm and turns me around so he's back is now to them and I'm hidden in front of him.

"Kiara why the fuck are you with three boys. three!?" He asks in a hushed voice.

"Dude, chill don't worry, it's nothing serious. Just making friends."

"Well don't with these boys. I don't want you getting hurt again."

"Jay, thank you for caring about me, but it's fine. I'm good. Nothings gonna happen."

He's quite for a sec. "Okay."

I bring him into a hug. "I'll be fine and if something where to go wrong you'd be the first to know." I said.

"I better be."

After a bit he walks away to let me be.

"Boyfriend?" Logan asks.

"Oh god no! Brother. Well 'kverprotective older brother who doesn't want me getting involved with boys', brother" I correct.

"Sounds like someone I know." Nathan says.

"Who?" Grayson asks.

"You dumbass!" Nathan and Logan yell in unison.

"How exactly does that sound like me?" Grayson asks.

"Oh don't play dumb." Nathan says.

"So, Grayson over here has a five year old sister. Her names Hazel."

"I love her name." I said.

"Funny enough she siad the same thing about yours." Grayson said.

I narrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"My dad told us about you."

"Right." I said with a nod.

"So you know he gives her the '"no boys aloud talk"."  Nathan explained.

That gets a slap to the back of the head from Grayson.

"Ow." Nathan says.

When Grayson looks away Nathan slaps the back of his head again. Grayson turns his head to Nathan and gives him this look that I can't see, but it makes Nathan terrified.

Oh shit.

Nathan starts backing away. "Well it was really nice meeting you Kiara but, I gotta go."

"Yeah, I think you should." I said and just like that he's off waisting no time, running for dear life with Grayson following behind.

"I'm gonna go and check if Grayson hasn't done anything to him. It was nice meeting." Logan says pointing to behind him where they went.

"It was nice meeting you and your friends." I smile.

He starts running off to the hallway Nathan and Grayson took.

I start making my search on looking for a library, going through different halls. Once I've found it, I get and I immediately feel home.

There are books everywhere: romance, fiction, thriller, fantasy, Classic, non fiction, YA, and the list goes on.

It's beautiful here. There's sun light, beanbags, white round tables with grey chairs.

It looks cozy.

Inside I'm screaming.

I think I might be spending most of my time here when I'm at school though not gonna lie.

"Hello."

I jump at the voice and slowly turn around. Theres a lady with dirty blonde hair, thats in a half up half down. She standing behind a desk. I let out a breathe of relief.

"Hi." I greet back.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay."

"I haven't seen you at this school."

"Yeah, I just started today."

"Well I'm Ms. Scott, the librarian."

"Kiara."

"Oh wow. That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you."

She looks down at what's in my right hand. "What book do you have there?"

I find myslef blabbering about the book.

"Seems like you have some reading to do then." She says.

"Mhm." I said.

"Well it was nice tlaking to you but I'm gonna go read." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, have fun." She said smiling.

__