24| Baby Pictures

I excused myself for a second just to fo an take a shower, and get out this bikini.

I'd changed into a comfy oversized hoodie and black shorts.

I was now heading back.

As I got in, I haulted at the entrance and my eyes connected with Graysons beautiful ones, that I actually somehow always seemed to get intrigued by.

The chatter kept going as we stared into eachothers eyes.

I couldn't seem to hold it any longer due to dfeeling the tingles and nerves picking up.

I looked away a small smile growing on my lips with every second.

"Ah there she is." Logan says as I appear.

"Finally your back. Please come sit next to me. I can't handle sitting next to them. Especially this one." Nathan said pointing to Grasyon.

"You aren't gonna pull anything?" I aksed referring to him chasing with a moth.

"I won't." He siad with a smile and putting his hands up in surrender.

I then sat at the empty stool he'd seemed to have kept for me.

It was between him and Grayson.

My mom's eyes met mine with a mischievous smile.

What is she gonna say now?

"I was just telling them about you as a baby and was thinking I show them your baby pictures."

My eyes widen.

"No. You can't do that." I said cringing at the thought of them seeing me as a baby.

"Oh now I want to see them." I heard Loagn say in joy.

I groaned.

My moms smile just grew even more.

"I'm gonna go fetch it." She said already wlaking out.

I sat down now, my head in my hands.

What did i do to deserve this?

"You okay there Kie?" My brother said and I could hear his voice laced in joy.

"You literally have the nerve to ask if I'm okay? Moms about to show them my baby photo's."

"There's some good pictures there though." He teased.

"This is gonna be embarrassing." As I said that, she walked in with not only one, not two, but three albums in her arms.

"Kill me someone." I whispered.

I didn't bother looking at the boys nor the albums.

I hear many "aws", "you looks so cute" and many more compliments from them.

"You look cute in this one." Grayson said and I took my head out from my hands and looked at the picture he'd complimented.

It was one if me when I was three. I had on a yelled floral dress, white sneakers with cute socks.

My hear was in two braids and I had my lips putting with my hands on my hip that was popped out.

A small grew on my lips.

"Agh I love that picture of her. She was cute there." My mom said.

"What your saying I don't anymore?" I joked.

"I mean she's not wrong. Something happened to you." Jayden said.

"Oh please, Have you seen yourself. "