09| Tomatoes

As I walk out, I bump into someone.

I look to my left and see a blonde in a cheerleading outfit, with too much makeup.

It's really not pretty. Normally I don't judge or criticise people at first glance, but she looks like a foundation bottle covered in glitter.

She has two other girls behind her.

"Sorry-."I'm cut off.

"Can you see are you blind or what? Can't you see I was walking here?"

Yep definitely some type of pick me, spoiled girl.

"Jeez sorry blondie, why you taking it so seriously and personal, like take a chill pill." I said, before turning around.

I see Grayson all the way on the other side of the hallway already. I start running to catch up with him.

I then follow behind Grayson and try catch up with him. He is walking at some speed. I'm basically jogging, but I feel like I'm running.

"Can you walk just a little slower?" I asks, out of breath.

"No not really." He says as he turns a corner.

"Please, I fucking can't keep up with your walking."

"Fine." He slows down

"Thank you." He slows down but damn girl I still be jogging a bit.

"Your out of breath just by walking?"

"Yes! It's either I've gained weight or it's your legs walking like your running a race."

"Yeah you've probably gained weight." He says with no hesitation. I stop walking, but he continues for five steps.

"Excuse me?" I question.

This man did not just say that.

He turns around with a smile already plasters on his beautiful lips.

"I'm kidding. Your beautiful and I mean it." He says.

"You better fucking be." And he laughs.

We continued walking.

"You know you seem really familiar to me." He says looking down at me.

"Funny enough, I'm thinking the same thing." I said. I see a small smile at the coner of his lips.

We continue our way to maths, in silence.

Maths, I don't know actually. I don't know what to think about it. Most of the world hates it and a others loves it.

But I have a love hate relationship with it.

Sometimes I like it and sometimes I hate it, that I'd like to dig myslef my own grave.