R&R - Rest & Reboot - Pt 2

Other than the local Techpriest deciding to teach the gang's top driver a simple psyker exercise of one's soul momentarly leaving their body via sheer terror, the so called "Movie Night" could finally become in it's earnest...

Falco: /Annoyed towards Maine and Pilar/ You could have told me about the new guys you know?

It has been only a few minutes after Advent added another scream to his ever growing collection, which was rather concerning, but it's night city and stranger things have happened here...

While Maine had somewhat of a sheepish look for not informing one of their members about the new additions to their gang, especially ones with such impact on it...

Same could not be said for Pilar who decided to do a Pilar...

Pilar: /Still laughing at Falco/ HAHAHAHAHA!~ But then you would not scream like a Hexed Corpo after losing their job! HAHAHA!

His laughter was then abruptly cut off by Advent playing the recording of the first meeting between Maine's crew and Advent when arriving back home with Gloria, which Pilar tried stopping but as he was tall, he LACKED in strenght department in order to really make the Techpriest do anything other than what he wanted to do...

Falco: /Suddenly smug/ You said partner?~

This resulted with giggles coming from other occupants, mostly from both Jackie and David which have neither screamed when meeting Advent, and were never recorded by him...

Advent: /Thinking/ As much as it hurts me to do so to young David, and also Gloria, it will be something to rectify later...

Unaware of their metallic comrade's internal debate, Maine decided to pull a good pops card.

Maine: /Cheeky smile/ Heh~ It's almost like a rite of passage now...

Which of course was answered by David, who unintentionally has dug his own grave

David: /Feeling proud/ Hmph! Seems like I am the only one who did not scream when meeting him, /Sheepish/ a-and also my mom as well (Which resulted in happy laughter coming from proud Jackie sitting on the couch).

Maine has then casted an uneasy look towards the EnginSeer in question and saw something akin to fire of determination burning within Advent's usually dull green "Eyes" - all five of them...

Maine: /Now also sweating on the inside/ Grave Mistake kid... /Advent's eves have begun shining even brighter but not enough for anyone else to realize the change/ Grave Mistake...

Unbeknownst to them, Advent has been browsing the "Old Net" in mechanicus ever ongoing quest for ancient knowledge and lore, but during his search he has found several files containing entertainment which at first he wished to sell in order to increase his already growing finances, but he decided to keep them and discuss their destiny with Maine in the future - seems the time has come...