The Collegia Titanica - Lesson 2

The loud question that has exploded in the small apartment, making the EnginSeer smirk in his spirit, as the face was not longer capable of it...

All: /Shocked beyound belief/ YOU ARE 96 YEARS OLD?!

Advent: /Shit-eating-inside-grin/ Is it really this hard to tell?

While he was ready for a cacophony of affirmations, or better yet, barrage of insults, he was ultimately not ready for the prolonged silence...

Advent: /Suddenly worried/ By the Circuit... it seems I broke them...

While the shocked faces of all occupants were already in his data banks for future reminiscing and if required, blackmail, the Techpries decided to wake them up from their trance, as it was already 10:11, and the day is not eternal.

This irritating sound unleashed by the Techpriest, that he has taken from the local media, surely did it's trick, as everyone either fell on their asses, or stood ramrod straight at attention.

Advent: /Back to smug/ NOW! That we are ready to continue-

David: /Loud/ WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT... how the hell are you 96?! I saw how you move and I know no old guy could be this fast or strong!

This has gotten him a lot of nods from the rest of the group, both mature and the less ones as well, which were now intently awaiting the Techpriest's answer...

Advent: /SMUG as hell/ One of many benefits in serving the Omnissiah!

This earned him a wave of grumbling. As you can guess, no matter the universe, everyone want's to live forever...

Advent: /In the lecture and placating tone/ Now, now, I believe I promised you a lesson about the "Legio Titanicus"-

And now we see the entiriety of the couch already sat down in attention, with Pilar and David being the first ones to reach it - this truly felt as if he was watching the recreation of his past study days in the Cult Mechanicum...

Advent: Seeing that you are eager we will need to discuss what can be considered a Titan. Any volunteers?

Pilar managed to be the first one with his hand in the air much to displeasure of both Rebecca and David.

Pilar: /Excited/ A WHOLE LOAD OF KICK-ASS!

Advent: /Chuckiling/ Heh, rather crude terms, but indeed. The usual titanical signature on the battlefield begins with over fifteen plus meters.

This gained awe from the audience, as most of the dangerous stuff, even in corpo standards, did not grow larger than around four meters, as it was considered not tactically viable, so hearing that the smallest specimens began with around fifteen meters was rather amazing.

Gloria: Do your people really require such powerful machines?

Before Advent could respond to the Martinez's matriarch's question, Maine has beat him to the punch.

Maine: Gloria, there is no kill, like overkill.

This was of course followed by the nods from the rest of the past time earthlings, while the Techpriest simply chckled.

Advent: My dear! These are considered within the "Scout Role" in the titan scale, or as midget titans.

All: /Stunned/ What???

Advent: Indeed! The smallest imperial titan was also seen in the video of the forge world, can you try remembering it?

After a moment it was Kiwi who has risen her hand.