Navis Imperialis - Lesson 3

We return to the cramped flat of the Martinez family, we find ourselves with the group taking a small eighteen minute break, as Advent was getting rather irritated by the irregularities in time scheldue of the lessons.

Rebecca: /Excited/ THIS.WAS.SO.NOVA!!! So many big kick-ass robots with biggest guns ever! I could trade in my chrome, just to see what they would shot like! 

Maine: /Fondly/ Heh...alright calm down Becca, he told us the next lesson comes soon, so we migh as well enjoy it.

Gloria: /Still Fascinated/ Indeed... the last titan was probably bigger than a half of the Arasaka tower, and it could STILL MOVE...

Maine: Yeah, shit, I would not want to fight ANY of those things...

Pilar: Yeah, fuck me, I would probably pass out just being inside one from the hype!

Rebecca: /Exasperated, yet Agreeing/ As much as I do not want to ever say it, I have to agree with you, ya Gonk.

Pilar: /Annoyed/ HEY! Who do you call a Gonk you midget!

Rebecca: /Turning Angry/ Go blow your brains out you weirdo! You will be doing whole world better with it!

Pilar: /Angry/ WHY YOU?!

As the two begin to fight, the rest of the group looks at them exasperated sans the Techpriest as he is busy with preparing the lesson's material.

Maine: /Annoyed/ *huff* Here we go again, mind giving me a hand here Dorio?

Dorio: /Annoyed/ Sure, but I am taking Rebecca. Last time I tried stopping Pilar, the gonk wouldn't stop trying to grope me...

In the meantime David and Gloria are having their own conversation, while the group's netrunners went out for a peaceful smoke.

David: /Trying to wrap his head around their current predicament/ How are you, mama?

Gloria: /Somewhat tired from all the excitement/ As well as one might with so many bombs being dropped on them in one day, mi hijo.

David: /Curious/ So, these were the folks you that have been dealing with the whole time?

Both David and Gloria take a look at the ongoing argument in bemusement.

Gloria: /Exasperated/ Usually the interactions were far shorter and they seemed far more... mature...

Advent suddenly calls everyone from before the TV (if you can even call it).

Advent: Alright class! New lesson begins soon! Please, do seat yourselfes!

As everyone sits down, the digital clock chimes 13:00, much to the Techpriest's satisfaction...

Advent: /Lecture mode/ Alrigh class! Next on the list of topics is Navis Imperialis, or as you would call it "The Imperial Navy".

Rebecca: /Joyful/ I always wondered what kind of seas would be out there!

Advent: I am sad to dissapoint, but the planet side, or should I call it "Naval" navy is not too diverse, so I will go to some more interesting topic, the space-faring vessels.

Everyone were suddenly had their attention glued to the screen as they group witnessed the picture depicting the might of the imperial warfleet.