Homefront Blues

It has been three days since the fateful breakup between the Martinez family and our Techpriest. For three whole days David would ignore pleas of his mother, and not leave the room. In the act of desperation, Gloria decided to swallow her pride, and contact Maine to either help in luring David out of his room, or break down the doors if needed. The crew came really fast, concern written all over their faces, and while Gloria could understand that David was now a key component in their upcoming gig, the crew actually took a liking to both the Enginseer, and the hispanic young man...

Maine: /Worried and Serious/ Hi there Gloria... /Relly worried, after seeing her face/ Damn! You look like a flatline! What happened?!

Gloria could be seen with red, puffy eyes from constant crying, and also almost bleak look in her eyes.

Rebecca: /Worried for her friend/ Yeah! Maine's right G! What the hell happened to you?!

Gloria: /Sad and Ashamed/ I screwed up...

Maine: /Worried/ What do you mean? /And now also curious/ And where is your pet borg?-

This only made the distressed mother cry, and fall to her knees, much to the concern of the whole crew. Maine and Dorio both moved in to catch her.

Gloria: /Heartbroken and Shaky/ I fucked up... I FUCKED UP so bad...

This made the entiriety of the crew exchange worried glances - even Kiwi and Pilar - who moved Gloria to the couch, while Maine went to buy her something to drink.

Dorio: /Gently and Caring/ Alright Gloria... Take a deep breath and calm down...

This did not work, as the woman before her continued to mutter to herself, almost in mantra like fashion, that is until Maine came back to the apartment.

Maine: /Curious and Worried/ How is she?

Pilar: /Pointing at Gloria/ She's like a broken record-

This earned him a harsh slap upside the head, courtesy of angry Dorio, which sent him falling to the ground, where he recieved several kicks from Lucy, Rebecca and Kiwi (Not necessarily in that order, but necessarily in large quantities).

Maine then comes up to the couch with a bottle of Vatnajökull (Literally translating to: "Glacier of lakes" and it is an European produced natural water according to the lore, this one being in still version), and hands it over to Dorio.

Maine: /Gentle/ This should help her recover some of the fluids she has cried out...

Dorio: /Small smile for Maine/ Great thinking babe... /Turns to Gloria, and hands her the bottle/ Here G... Drink up...

While it took a bit of gentle pushing and prodding, mother Martinez eventually took the offered drink, and emptied up shortly afterwards.

Gloria: /Tired and Sad/ Thank you...

When Dorio wanted to ask her what has happened, Lucy beat her to the punch.

Lucy: /Careful/ What happened?

Just moments before annoyed Dorio could scold her, for not reading the room, Gloria has held up her hand...

Gloria: /Tired, to Dorio/ It's alright... (It wasn't) /To Lucy/ I have had a huge argument with David about his membership in Arasaka academy.

Rebecca: /Curious/ Why are you angry about this one G? Good riddance if you ask me!