Mending the broken hearts...

We return back to the Jacked and Coke, where chromed man and woman are staring down the green visor of the Techpriest...

Gloria: /Shaky and Stunned/ A-Advent???

Several seconds have passed since this query, and the air was thick with tension. Maine has again positioned himself between the medical technician and the mechanical priest, but in the end it would be unnecessary.

Advent: /Unsure how to act/ Yes-

Suddenly, he is hugged by the woman, who begins to look hysterical with the tears running down her face.

Gloria: /Happy and remorseful/ ...A-Advent... I'm SO SORRY...

While this stunned the EnginSeer, who was prepared for insults, shouts or even an attack, he was not prepared for a hug, so he just stood there - rebooting, which he was broken out of, by Maine, who in spite of finding this entire situation wholesome, he also saw at least few dozen people calling for cops due to the massive borg holding the man on top of an axe while being hugged by a woman.

Maine: /Wary, yet happy?/ Hey A, G? We gotta bail, unless we wanna deal with MaxTac!

This made Gloria sprint out of the club before both of them, while Maine followed close behind her. Advent decided to take a casual stroll, which confused Maine...

Maine: /Confused/ A? What the fuck are you doing?

Advent: /Stating a fact/ I am detecting several police and MaxTac units inbound - If I were to guess, then it means that there are several premium trauma clients in here...

This made Maine go white in the face, as he did not predict this big of a shit show, but sadly Advent wasn't done.

Advent: /Stating a fact/ I am also detecting increased traffic, all of it coming to our location from the southen side.

Maine: /Frustrated and worried/ FUCK! It must be the Valentinos! It's their turf!

Suddenly Advent places a comforting arm on his shoulder, just as he is to contact Kiwi for a way out.

Advent: /Calming and somewhat mischievous/ Do not worry-

Maine: /Outrageous/ WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T WORRY?! WE HAVE AN ENTIRE ARMY ON OUR DAMN HEADS!

Advent: /Calming but ominous/ For this is the time to begin the show...

Maine: /Really confused/ What do you mean-

Suddenly he is treated to a call from a frantic Kiwi.

Kiwi: /Worried?/ Maine! We have the whole damn gang, NCPD and fucking MaxTac coming in hot, what are you still doing there?!

Then she is stumped when Advent decided to enter the view.

Advent: /Welcoming/ Hello there Miss Kiwi!