Separated

[A/N: sorry for leaving everyone on a cliffhanger on the last chapter; although of it wasn't much of a cliff hanger, everyone saw it coming based from previous chapters 😅]

"Dad? Papa?" Fourth said still in shock, before his eyes he was seeing the two people who were supposedly dead.

"I missed you." Porsche said encircling Fourth into his embrace. Fourth was frozen stiff, as if he had seen a ghost. He was still trying to comprehend what was happening.

"What is this? You are supposed to be-"

"Dead?" Kinn said finishing an obviously shocked Fourth's sentence.

"I know you must be shocked pumpkin." Porsche said cupping Fourth's face with the palm of his hand.

Fourth went through various emotions in matter of seconds, he went from being shocked to happy but he ended up settling on being angry. He was angry that for half of his life the two most important people in his life faked their death.

He had to grow up an orphan, went through a lot of psychological trauma. He spent the most crucial years of his life closed him off from everyone, unable to love anyone or allow himself to be loved. And for what?

"Shocked is an understatement papa. What fuck is happening?" Fourth replied with knotted brows.

"Hey language!" Kinn warned.

"What? This isn't how you raised me?" Fourth asked sarcastically.

"You are just like your father." Kinn said referring to Porsche. The resemblance in attitude between Porsche and Fourth was uncanny.

Fourth kept quiet and only glared at Kinn. He had so much to say, he felt like screaming but somehow his mouth couldn't utter any words.

"I know you might be angry at us pumpkin." Porsche said tilting Fourth's face to look at him. He could see in the boy's distorted expression and glare that he was pissed off.

"Angry? You think I am angry at you?" Fourth asked chuckling, angry didn't even begin to describe how he was feeling.

"Well clearly you look angry." Kinn commented. He was amused at how his little Fotfot had grown up into this Fiesta young man.

"Kinn stop aggravating our son." Porsche  said when he saw Fourth's glare on Kinn again.

"I am just stating the obvious." Kinn replied taking a sit on the couch with his legs crossed.

"Why did you bring me here?" Fourth asked averting his attention from Kinn to Porsche.

"To see you silly." Porsche replied softly caressing Fourth's cheek with the pad of his thumb.

Fourth almost melted right there, Porsche looking at him so affectionately and talking to him with that soft toned voice. How he dream of this moment so many times, Porsche was always his favorite.

"Why now?" Fourth asked he was beginning to tear up.

Porsche and Kinn looked at each other, they knew the reason for their return will probably bring Fourth sorrow. They should've have returned sooner, before things got this far.

Gemini on the other hand was going frantic, this is the second time Fourth had been kidnapped. He could kill someone right now, he pays his security millions only for them to be incompetent. He almost bit Mike's head off when he discovered that Fourth was nowhere to be found.

"Gem calm down. Your pacing is giving me a headache " Vegas said watching his son frantically pace across the living room.

"How can you tell me to calm down right now dad? My husband is fucking missing." Gemini replied, he was agitated and Vegas' attitude was starting to piss him off.