Jealousy.

Gemini had finally convinced Fourth to see a psychiatrist, Dr Sahaphap Wongratch-Watthanasetsiri or P'Mix as Gemini calls him.

Gemini wanted someone they could trust and Mix was the perfect person because Gemini has known him since his adolescent years. You see Gemini has ADHD so Mix has been his psychiatrist since then.

Also Mix was a close family friend since he was married to Pirapat Watthanasetsiri, or simply P'Earth one of his father's long time business partner and friend. Since Fourth didn't want any of their family members to find out that he was seeing a psychiatrist, Mix was the perfect choice since he was very discreet.

Mix put Fourth on anxiolytics and antidepressants, namely venlafaxine, etifoxine, epitec and alprazolam. It was difficult to get used to the medication at first as it made him feel foggy and sleepy  but eventually he got used to it. He wasn't as anxious as before and for the first time since the incident he was able to sleep well without any nightmares.

Mix also referred him to a psychologist, he said that Fourth needed to learn techniques to help him cope with his panic attacks and maybe work through his trauma. He was reluctant at first but Dr Puitrakul, or P'First like he preferred being called was really nice and made Fourth feel comfortable. 

Fourth was compliant to his medication and met up with First every two weeks for therapy sessions. The sessions were helping a lot, they worked on Fourth's abandonment issues, grief and trauma from being kidnapped. First recommended various techniques to Fourth such as yoga and meditation.  Also he was so easy to talk to making it easy for Fourth to open up to him, something that was always hard for Fourth to do.

Gemini was being really supportive, reminded Fourth to drink his medication on time, made sure Fourth ate all his meals and drove him to all his therapy sessions. He even meditated with him, which was really difficult for him since he couldn't stay still for longer than 5 minutes.

Prapai and his parents finally came back but they were still being discreet about the whereabouts of Accardo and Prom. Gemini did expect this especially after seeing how sneaky his papa Pete was. He wasn't giving up though, he was working with Joong and Dunk. Yes he hated Dunk in the beginning, I mean who wouldn't? He was his fiancé's ex after all and the guy did hint that he was still in love with Fourth.

However over time and with Fourth's constant reassurance he realized that Dunk wasn't much of a threat to their relationship because he was sure Fourth only had eyes for him, even though the little kitten will not admit it out loud. Also the fact that Joong was flirting with Dunk put his mind at ease.

Fourth had gone back to live at the mansion with his brothers but Gemini was determined to have his baby back with him. Hence he started to pay more attention to his companies and was in contact with a wedding planner. If him and Fourth got married Prapai won't be able to keep Fourth in that mansion.

Fourth was also back at work, he had started going to the gym again but no underground fighting because Gemini won't allow him. Sometimes Gemini treated him like a fragile object that might break on impact. Seriously did Gemini forget that he was a skilled and trained martial artist.

Him and Gemini would still fight a lot but the make-up sex was great that sometimes Fourth felt like Gemini would fight with him so they could make up. Also he had grown really close to Mark since him and Ford are attached to the hip. Mark felt like an older brother to him, he took really good care of him.

He was even close with Joong. Him and Dunk were getting there, they were on friendly terms. It seemed like Dunk had gotten over him and even though he would act indifferent and mean towards Joong, Fourth knew he liked him. Dunk had the tendency to be mean towards the person he liked.