understandings

Fourth came back shortly after meeting with Pacharavit having declined Ford's and Dunk's breakfast date invitation. He knew very well that things tend to be wild and he didn't want another mimosa incident.

"Fourth where have you been?" Gemini asked catching Fourth off guard. He thought he would find Gemini still sleeping since he usually woke up around noon whenever he wasn't working.

"I went to meet up with Ford and Dunk." Fourth replied biting his lower lip, something he would subconsciously do when he was lying.

"Don't lie to me Fourth!" Gemini said clearly seeing that Fourth was lying to him, he could see right through him.

"I am not lying Gemini." Fourth replied

"Fourth!" Gemini said with his voice slightly raised.

Fourth hated that, he hated it when Gemini raised his voice when talking to him. He has told him multiple times before not to do it but here he was doing it again.

"Gemini I am not lying!" He responded with his voice raised as well

"Fourth I know you went to see Pacharavit." Gemini said trying to stay calm. He knew he messed up by raising his voice at Fourth in the first place.

"I went to see him with Ford and Dunk so technically I wasn't lying. I just omitted some information." Fourth argued looking at Gemini with puppy eyes knowing he had been found out.

"Fourth that's the same thing." Gemini said.

"Okay I am sorry. I didn't mean not to tell you about it." Fourth said hoping if he just apologized Genini would let it go, but knowing Gemini, he probably won't.

"Why on earth would you go see Pacharavit without telling me?" Gemini asked, still trying to remain calm. He didn't want to start a fight with Fourth.

"It's my business." Fourth stubbornly replied.

"Fourth! Your business is my business." Gemini replied. He tried very hard to stay calm but Lord knows Fourth was making it so hard for him.

"Gemini please I don't need to tell you about every little thing that I do." Fourth argued.

"Fourth please don't test me." Gemini warned.

"You are not the boss of me Gemini ." The stubborn kitten continued arguing.

"I am not! I am your partner, we are in this together. Don't you get it?" Gemini replied.

"You're right. I am sorry." Fourth said softly, Gemini was right and he couldn't possibly argue with that.

"I don't want to hear your sorry. I want to know why you went to meet up with Pacharavit." Gemini said.

"I  went to deal with the whole Kajorn situation." Fourth replied honestly

"Why?" Gemini asked.

"Because if you did someone would have died." Fourth answered honestly.

"Why would you care if that bastard died? Why do you give a shit?" Gemini asked.

"Because I don't want you to kill someone when it's not necessary." Fourth replied honestly.

"Don't you know by now that I will kill anyone for you." Gemini replied honestly, and indeed he would kill anyone and everyone for Fourth. He would take down kingdoms, countries and go to war for him. Why couldn't Fourth understand that.

"I know that. That's why I intervened." Fourth replied, he knew how far Gemini would go for him. He didn't want Gemini to have blood on his hands unnecessarily. Sure they were in the Mafia but that didn't mean they were inhumane killing people when not necessary.