the reunion

At Shangri-la hotel, in Bangkok

"Hello stranger." Mangkorn whispered in Fourth's ear. "Phi!" Fourth screamed and wrapped his arms around Mangkorn.

"What are you doing here?" Fourth asked. "I couldn't miss your big day now can?" Mangkorn responded.

"I think phi is here to stop you from running away." Ford said laughing. Fourth glared at Ford. "Shut up!" Fourth snickered.

Ford put his hands up in a form of surrender and said "Sorry." Mangkorn laughed. "Where's P'Yai?" Fourth asked as he looked around the place curiously.

"He is in Paris, but will be joining us in a day or two." Mangkorn replied. "Oh I miss him." Fourth replied with a pout on his face.

"Mangkorn,you bastard how are you?" Payu said as he approached them with his arm wrapped around Rain's waist.

"Payu, I am doing good and how are you?" Mangkorn said as he gave Payu a side hug. "Rain, you look stunning." He said as he hugged Rain and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Payu cleared his throat and pulled Rain away from Mangkorn "That's enough now." Mangkorn let out a small laughter and said "Relax Payu, no one's going to take Rain away from you."

"P'Sky!" Fourth yelled as he spotted Prapai and Sky. "FotFot!" Sky said as he hugged Fourth and greeted the others.

"I guess you don't care about me?" Prapai said to Fourth. "Not if you are still giving me away." Fourth responded making the others chuckle and Prapai to roll his eyes.

"Let's go greet uncle Vegas and Pete." Prapai said to Fourth and Mangkorn as he spotted Vegas and Pete along with a sulking Gemini.

"Uncle Vegas, Pete. How are you?" Prapai said as he shook Vegas' hand and giving Pete a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Mangkorn followed his older brother's actions.

Fourth timidly smiled at Vegas and Pete, then gave a small bow. "Hello uncle Veg-". He is suddenly cut off as Vegas hugged him and held his shoulders as to have a better look at him.

"You have grown into a handsome young man Fourth." Vegas said as he gave Fourth a warm smile. "Come here" Pete said with arms wide open ready to hug Fourth. Fourth wrapped his arms around Pete "Hello uncle Pete."

"Gemini, you handsome devil." Prapai said looking at Gemini. "Just like his Dad" Vegas said. Prapai ,Mangkorn laughed and Pete shook his head in disbelief of his husband's narcissism.

Gemini and Fourth look at each other and smile awkwardly. "So Gemini, you remember Fourth right?" Vegas said notioning at Fourth.

Gemini glanced at Fourth and said "barely.". Pete let out an awkward laugh and said "That's because you two have not seen each other since you were just barely out of your diapers.

"Gemini go with Fourth so he can get something to drink." Vegas said to his son motioning him in the direction of the open bar.

Gemini nods and leads Fourth to the open bar. "So what will you have?" Gemini asked Fourth. "Do they have strawberry juice?" Fourth asked with a sheepish smile.

Gemini raised his eyebrow and asked Fourth. "Seriously? What are you a kid?". Fourth slightly offended replied "Hey! I just happen to like strawberry juice, besides I don't drink... uhm alcohol"

Gemini sighed and said to the bartender "Can I have a virgin strawberry daiquiri and a vodka and tonic." The bartender nodded and prepared their drinks.

"So why don't you drink?" Gemini asked Fourth curiously. Fourth furrowed his eyebrows looking at Gemini and responded "Do I need a reason?" Gemini shrugged and said, "I guess not."