Finding Fourth

Gemini and Joong went inside the building, while his fathers entered the building on the other side. The other men followed whereas the rest waited outside surrounding the place. Gemini knew Accardo was not going to make it easy for them, from what he has heard about the man, he knew one thing for sure was that man was a psychopath.

They walked through the dimly lit hallway with lights flickering. It was eerily quiet almost haunted. Gemini's heart raced, his only objective was to save Fourth. They spotted 4 men dressed in black suits, they were not Thai, they had eurocentric features. They were probably Accardo's men.

When the men saw them they raised their guns showing that they meant no harm. One of them approached them with a smug smile and said "Mr Theerapanyakul Jr we have been expecting you." Gemini along with Joong had their guns pointed at them.

The man glanced at the gun pointed at him with the smug smile plastered on his face said "Mr Theerapanyakul, for the safety of your fiancé I would advice you put that thing away. We are not fighting with you. Mr Accardo just wants to talk."

Gemini lifted his hand notioning to his men to lower their weapons. "Good, now please follow me." The man with the smug smile that Gemini wanted to punch away instructed. Gemini followed him with Joong behind him along with the other men.

When they reached a door surrounded by more men with guns, the man with the smug smile said "Mr Accardo would  like to speak with only you Mr Theerapanyakul."

"Forget about it!" Joong said immediately glaring at the man. Gemini wanted to save Fourth but he knew this could be a trap, following this man was already a risk on its own so he won't be dumb enough to leave his men outside. He would be no use to Fourth if he's dead.

"I think it's only fair I have my men with me in there don't you think khun? After all Mr Accardo just wants to 'talk' right?" Gemini said with smirk. The man glanced at Joong and then at Gemini and nodded. "Yes, he just wants to talk." He said. The door opened and led them inside.

Accardo was sitting surrounded by probably 8-9 other men with guns. Gemini's eyes roamed around looking for any trace of Fourth, but found none. "Mr Theerapanyakul, welcome." Tony said. "I don't really feel welcome Mr Accardo. Your goon tells me you want to talk, so let's not beat around the bush and let me know what you want." Gemini said glaring at Tony.

"Just like your father." Tony said chuckling. "Well please take a sit, make yourself comfortable." Tony said gesturing at the sit infront of him. Gemini didn't want to let his guard down, he didn't trust Tony. "I am quite rather comfortable where I am Mr Accardo.  Now tell me what you want." Gemini said still sending daggers through his eyes to Tony.

"Oh Jr Theerapanyakul if only eyes could kill, I would be a dead man." Tony said laughing. "I am not a very patient man, Mr Accardo. So please tell me WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Gemini said with his voice slightly raised. Joong could see that Gemini was losing his patience so he put his hand on Gemini's shoulder, to calm him down. 

"Temper, temper junior." Tony said jokingly. At this point Gemini wanted to put a bullet in between Tony's eyes but he knew he had to be patient. He still didn't know where Fourth was or if he was even in this building. "Mr Accardo like I said I am a man of very little patience and right now you are testing what's left of it." Gemini said.

"Haven't you heard that patience is key Jr? Or did Theerapanyakul senior never taught you that?" Tony said laughing. At this point Gemini's patience had reached it's limits, he pulled his gun pointing it at  Tony "Now give me a reason as to why I shouldn't blow your brains out?" Gemini said his gun pointing directly at Tony's head.

Tony just laughed. He knew that Gemini won't shoot him, he had leverage over him after all. Gemini needed him to get to Fourth. However what he didn't count on was being shot on his shoulder by none other than Pete.