Clingy-Clingy

Fourth and Gemini were so madly in love with each other that they couldn't stay away from each other. They were so clingy to each other, worse than Mark and Ford who they previously teased for being to clingy and lovey-dovey.

They just had to be together all the time.

Fourth would always visit Gemini at his office and sometimes sit there for hours watching Gemini work or alternatively work there as well. It's not like he needed to be at his company. Ford was taking care of everything that side, the only thing he needed to do was show up for staff meetings twice a week.

Gemini would always act like a clingy baby whenever Fourth was around, always hugging him, sleeping on his lap and he would always look at Fourth with his big brown doe eyes. Now seeing this side of Gemini shocked a lot of his employees since the Gemini they knew was a cut throat, ruthless CEO who would fire you if you dared look at him the wrong way.

Yet whenever Fourth was around Gemini was tolerable and dare to say nice. One time Fourth joined them at one of their weekly staff meetings and for the first time ever none of them got yelled at, they even got a compliment from Gemini. The days Fourth would visit was probably their favorite because it meant they could stop walking around like they are walking on eggshells and actually enjoy their day at work.

If it was up to them, they would prefer it if Fourth could come to visit Gemini everyday and attend all their staff meetings.

It was after one of those weekly staff meetings at Gemini's company when Fourth had to leave. He only came to spend the few hours of the morning with Gemini as he was only going to see him in the evening since he had a few business meetings outside town.

"Do you really have to go?" Gemini asked with his arms circled around Fourth's waist.

"I have to otherwise Ford will kill me. He has been working on this deal for months." Fourth said with his arms around Gemini's neck, his hand gently caressing the back of his head.

"But I don't want you to go." Gemini said with a pout, looking at Fourth with puppy eyes.

"Oho! Don't look at me with those eyes. You will see me tonight." Fourth said with a chuckle.

"But that's so far away." Gemini whined.

"It's only a few hours, you will survive." Fourth replied and gave Gemini a peck on the cheek.

"You know I cannot breathe without you being right by my side." Gemini replied making Fourth laugh.

"Oho! Stop being dramatic. If you promise to be a good boy and focus on your work I will cook you a special meal." Fourth said and Gemini's face immediately lit up.

"With a special dessert?" Gemini asked with a devilish grin.

"Mmmh" Fourth hummed with a suppressed smile. Gemini was too cute for him to handle sometimes, especially when he was being this clingy.

"You are so cute." Gemini said before he kissed Fourth's warm, soft lips that parted slightly allowing his tongue to slip inside. His hands trailed down Fourth's back to his bottom, cupping both of his buttocks with his palms bringing the boy closer to him so that their bodies pressed heatedly against each other. They breathed heavily as their lips pressed together.

"Eeeey!!! Get a room!" Joong said as he entered Gemini's office followed by Mark.

Clearly the two had no concept of knocking before entering a room.

Gemini sighed as Fourth broke their kiss and whispered "Well that's my cue to leave, see you tonight."

"Mark, Joong." Fourth said as he walked passed by the two who looked at him with grins plastered on their faces. He turned to face Gemini and said "See you tonight. Don't miss me too much na." And blew him a kiss.