Jealous possessive husbands

[A/N: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS FROM HERE ON WILL FOCUS ON THE MARRIED LIFE OF GEMINI AND FOURTH]

Gemini and Fourth have been married for over half a year now and everything has been going great. Their sex live had never been better, so overall married life wasn't that bad.

However they were like two peas in a pod when it came to their jealousy and possessiveness. Gemini would get so possessive over Fourth that he built a fully equipped gym at their mansion just so Fourth doesn't have to go to the gym.

Gemini couldn't bear the thought of all those men and women hitting on Fourth, not that he blamed them because his husband was a sight to behold.

The other time Gemini had persuaded Fourth to hand over the business deal he was working on to Ford, just because he thought the CEO of that company was flirting with Fourth.

He wasn't wrong though.

Fourth was more sneaky when it came to his possessiveness and dealing with his jealousy. You see when you have a genius detective bestfriend who specializes with hacking, tracking and overall monitoring of a person discreetly, you use that to your advantage.

So Fourth took full advantage of that and requested for Dunk to monitor Gemini discreetly.

"Hey Fourth don't you have any shame practically stalking your husband? And Dunk why are you encouraging this insane behavior?" Ford said looking at his two friends disapprovingly.

"Personally I don't see anything wrong with it." Dunk replied.

"Why am I not surprised that you would say that Dunk?" Ford said feeling a little disappointed with his friends' disregard to their significant others privacy.

"I am not stalking him, I am simply monitoring him." Fourth replied looking at the file of information Dunk had gathered for him.

It was all information of what Gemini had done that week and all the people he had been in touch with.

"That's literally the same thing." Ford said.

"They are not. Besides I am doing it for his own good." Fourth said and Ford rolled his eyes.

"Please explain to me how you doing it for his own good?" Ford asked.

"Well if anything happens to him I will be able to help him." Fourth replied but before Ford could retort to Fourth's ridiculous statement, something caught Fourth's attention.

"Who is Veronica Lee?" Fourth asked with a frown.

"It turns out she is the newly appointed CEO of Lee & Lee corporation." Dunk replied.

"Any info about her?" Fourth asked still going through the file.

"Seriously Fourth? You are not only stalking your husband but also his business partners?" Fourth said disapprovingly.

"Yeah Yeah Ford, I get it you are a mother fucking Saint and we should all strive to be like you." Fourth said sarcastically before turning his attention to Dunk, awaiting his answer.

"She's the only daughter of the Chinese billionaire Huang Lee, but get this she just so happens to be Gemini's ex-girlfriend." Dunk replied.

"What?" Fourth asked frowning, he was clearly dissatisfied.

"Yeah it turns out that they dated for like a year or two before they broke up because princess Lee wanted to travel the world and discover herself." Dunk said.

"So she broke up with him and not the other way around?" Fourth asked subconsciously clenching his hand into a fist. Somehow the thought of Veronica breaking up with Gemini made him uncomfortable.