Fights and Desires.

Joong and Dunk got so tipsy that they ended up dragging Fourth to the club with them. Fourth wasn't really in the mood but considering that Gemini was out of town with his father he figured why not.

He ended up enjoying it more than he thought he would. He accidentally drank 2 mimosas, how it happened he can't really tell you but what was evident was that he had a low alcohol tolerance. Just after 2 mimosas he was already more than tipsy.

It was around 23h00 in the evening when he finally went home, Joong dropped Fourth home when he went to pick up his drunk baby. Fourth couldn't really call his driver or Gemini since his phone died, also noticing how late it was he assumed Gemini was probably asleep by now.

He walked into the house stumbling around trying his best to maintain his balance. He was in a good mood, he understood fully why people drink alcohol. There was something about this poisonous substance that just made you feel good.

As he walked passed the living room a low deep voice startled him.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

He turned to the direction of the voice to only find Gemini sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and with his arms folded against his chest with a grim face.

Fuck! He looked so hot when he was pissed.

"Hey baby." Fourth said with his speech slurring a bit.

"Answer the question Fourth!" Gemini growled. He was furious, he tried to get ahold of Fourth since around 19h00 and now it was almost midnight. When he first he called him the phone just rang and eventually it sent him straight to voicemail.

"I told you that I am going out with Ford and Dunk." Fourth said defensively squinting his eyes at Gemini to get a better look at him since his vision was almost blurry.

"Come here!" Gemini motioned Fourth towards him using his fingers. Like a good little puppy Fourth obliged and slowly made his way towards Gemini. He walked slowly trying to maintain his balance since everything around him kept moving making him dizzy.

That didn't work though because he tripped and almost fell, luckily for him Gemini had really fast reflexes and quickly caught him, grabbing him by his waist.

"Have you been drinking?!" Gemini asked him and Fourth just giggled not really giving Gemini an answer.

"Fourth you don't even drink!" Gemini said with his voice raised making Fourth flinch. Gemini hadn't shown his aggressive side in a long time, he had been calmer and softer so him raising his voice took Fourth by surprise.

"Don't yell at me." Fourth said shrugging Gemini away from him.

"What has gotten into you? Tell me why the fuck did you drink?" Gemini asked with his voice still raised.

"So what? It was just a glass or two." Fourth retorted.

"So what? How about that the fact that you went out drinking, not informing me of your whereabouts with God knows who!" Gemini yelled.

"I told you not to fucking yell at me!" Fourth yelled back pushing Gemini on the chest and walking away.

"Fourth don't you dare walk away when I am talking to you!" Gemini yelled out in frustration.

"Fuck off!" Fourth said as he hurriedly made his way up the stairs which Gemini followed promptly.

"Fourth!" Gemini said furious as he walked in the bedroom after Fourth.

"Would you please stop fucking yelling!" Fourth yelled back and Gemini's gave him a deadly glare. Looking at Gemini's darkened orbs send shivers down Fourth's spine, he had seen Gemini lose his temper in the past but he never gave him that look. Fourth was a little bit scared of that look, but deep down he knew Gemini would never hurt him.