59

Chapter 59 059

The southeast corner of the garden, near the place where Miss Sheng San originally made up her dressing room.

Lush and tall trees were planted here, obscuring the view from the air, but at this moment the secluded groves were filled with the aura of slaughter, and the kidnappers armed with weapons guarded the bride and groom in wedding dresses, and seven or eight best men and bridesmaids, all pale and frightened, afraid to speak.

The kidnappers were discussing conditions with the Sheng family fifty meters away: "Mr. Sheng and Mrs. Sheng definitely don't want to see blood on the wedding day of the third young lady, we don't want people, as long as money and gems, as long as the money is in place, we will release people."

Mr. Sheng looked solemn and asked, "How much do you want, what gemstone?"

"Two billion star coins, I also want the top lava rubies you auctioned from the last auction, the money is directly credited to the account, you find someone to send the gems, we have to inspect the goods first-if you dare to lie to me..." The kidnapper threatened in a low voice.

The bodyguards of the Sheng family were also suddenly solemn, but they couldn't act rashly, so many people were in the hands of the kidnappers, and there may be explosive/explosive devices at the scene.

The Sheng family couple tugged at their hearts, their faces were still calm: "I will do it as soon as possible, the gems are stored in the bank safe, we need time to get them——"

"Then go get it, don't make us wait too long."

"Well..."

After the negotiations, Mr. Sheng called his family to a private meeting to discuss the response, and he kept an eye on it, making an excuse to delay time, and the other party's motive seemed to be to ask for money and jewelry, and specifically pointed out the top lava rubies they had auctioned at the last auction.

The Sheng family actually didn't really care about this gemstone, this gemstone was just one of their many collections, just because it was rare and beautiful.

Two billion star coins they can't take out, but what is more afraid is that they give the ground too quickly - the kidnappers turn around and tell them that it's just a joke, and if they get what they want, then they can do it without scruples, knowing that the other party even counts the guests.

"Send more people to investigate the scene and dismantle the possible danger as soon as possible, so as not to be detected by them-" Mrs. Sheng informed.

......

In the garden.

The kidnappers and hostages, as well as the Sheng family's bodyguards, were separated by fifty meters.

This distance of fifty meters is a security line drawn by the kidnappers, and if it is closer, no one is allowed to approach.

The hostages who stayed with the kidnappers were visibly nervous, even if the weather was not hot, they kept sweating, their faces were pale, and each other's faces were terrified, and key figures like Miss Sheng San and her fiancé were guarded by the kidnappers one-on-one, and as long as there was any change, the devices on their bodies would be detonated.

In the next second, flesh and blood flew everywhere.

"The Sheng family has been dragging on for a long time, so I have to urge." One of the kidnappers said darkly.

The leader nodded silently, gave his subordinates a try, and the subordinates said that they had arrived, and contacted the people of the Sheng family again, asking them to hurry, otherwise they would choose to kill someone first.