58

Chapter 58 058

The two eldest parents of the Sheng family, husband and wife, are in the prime of life, as the richest man in the interstellar, both of them are usually very busy, but the wedding of the third daughter, they still have time to carefully understand.

Knowing that her daughter is going to make a fresh one this time, such as the recent fashionable flower planting, and delicious flower cakes - the Sheng family loves to eat, but these are not even more shocking than Li Day, who suddenly messed into it.

The Sheng family is also involved in the field of medicine and military/industry, and is naturally no stranger to the name Li Day.

It's just that this kind of talent is most likely to be pocketed by the Union Army... And most of them have odd tempers, don't like to interact with people too much, it's hard to imagine that he will appear in a local tycoon-style wedding, and the wedding has nothing to do with him, of course, the other party has a work card, not an invitation.

"Is this really that Li Day?" Mr. Sheng, who was tall, asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I went to check, it is indeed that Mr. Li." The housekeeper replied with seriousness and certainty.

Mrs. Sheng was confused for a moment: "He is... Why did he come to our family's wedding?

Housekeeper: "Miss Song, the wedding chief designer of the third young lady, is a friend of Professor Li, and Professor Li should have come to help his friend."

Mrs. Sheng: "Help what?"

Butler: "Uh... Check design details?

He didn't believe it himself, Li Ri was the kind of person who would care about other people's weddings, he simply accompanied him. I always feel that there are still some stories in it, after all, not everyone has such a big face, and they can invite Li Day.

"Since Professor Li wants to keep a low profile, we don't have to bother him, he needs to facilitate us to give us a convenience, and then go and say hello by the way." Mr. Sheng thought about it and said.

"Yes, sir."

......

Li Day's work card arrived smoothly, and there was no extra person to disturb him.

Although he got his work permit, he didn't often appear at the scene, because even now Li Ri doesn't like places with many people. But as long as Song Zhixia came back at night, he could always see that he was still awake and working, and Xia Xia didn't know what he was busy with recently, but it seemed to be related to the development of new potions.

Both of them have been busy recently, but fortunately Song Zhixia's wedding preparation is very smooth, as the wedding date approaches, the whole venue has presented a very dreamy sense of natural wonderland, the Sheng family came to see it, were shocked, Miss Sheng's brothers and sisters are a little sorry that they didn't use such a beautiful set when they got married.

It is not an exaggeration to say that it is an interstellar paradise.

In order to match the overall venue layout, Miss Shengsan's wedding dress also added a lot of floral elements, the wedding dress was originally customized, and the designer was not unwilling to change, and was even happy to adopt this new element - maybe it was a new trend.

"Xia Xia, I think this will be a wedding that will amaze countless people..." Miss Sheng San excitedly took Song Zhixia's hand and said, "I can't wait to get married today and marry for three days and three nights!"

Song Zhixia: "..."This is not necessary, I will be exhausted."

In everyone's full anticipation, Miss Sheng San's wedding finally came as scheduled.