7

Chapter 7 007

Since Song Zhixia made a cake once, she felt that the eyes of her brothers and sisters who were now stationed at her were like looking at a moving small cake.

The little cake that moves himself: ... I'm not a cake, I'm just a cake maker!

"Cakes... Bah, Xia Xia. An alliance elite who made a slip of the tongue, "Xia Xia, when will you make cakes again?"

Song Zhixia: "..."

Have you all reached the point of calling me Cake?

"Come on, I'm trying." She said.

"Okay, okay, if there's anything you need our help with."

"Uh-huh."

Song Zhixia recently in addition to dutifully as a small scientist to take care of the experimental field, in spare time will go with Xiao Yu outside the protective cover for training in the radiation environment, before that, she was not even very good at wearing radiation protection clothing, at first Yu Qingyu took them to train, after a long time, the two would go to hang out by themselves and come back by themselves.

Going out and returning sometimes inevitably passes through the area outside the station, because of the strict management of the alliance team, there is no incident between prisoners and civilians at present, although there are some minor frictions inside, as long as it does not escalate into a physical conflict, the alliance will not care.

After all, everyone is so bored on this planet, they always have to find something to do...

It's just that I didn't expect that someone would take the initiative to find them -

Song Zhixia looked at the tall woman in front of him suspiciously, and was stunned for a moment before remembering the other party's name, that is, Fang Yueyi, the eldest lady of the family who had to live alone when she first received the tent.

The other party's eyes looked at them with faint condescending disdain, blocking in front of them: "What are you doing in the Union Army every day?" When cannon fodder patrols the planet?

Xiao Yu's eyes suddenly sank, and he wanted to say something, but he was pinched by Song Zhixia's hand.

Her white little face lifted slightly, and she denied it very quietly: "It's not... It's just doing chores.

Not a lie, she did work in the squad.

Fang Yueyi suddenly showed a look of "really the same as I thought", these two were temporarily called to work by the alliance army, from the garbage star to the alliance, maybe they are grateful to Dade, this kind of people, what is missing is not those - she quickly stuffed a shiny bracelet to Song Zhixia: "This is for you, you will find a way to take me in."

Song Zhixia glanced at the bracelet, it was a real thing, she raised her head and blinked, her face was simple: "Sister, what are you going to do in there?"

Fang Yueyi raised her eyebrows: "This is my business, you ask so much what to do, do you know who I am?" I am the eldest lady of the Fang family, the nutrient solution of the alliance is all supplied by my family, as long as you help me, you will have everything you want after that, otherwise when you leave here, the alliance army will send you and your brother back to the garbage planet!"

Song Zhixia opened his eyes in horror: "... Are you sure? Will we be sent back?

"Of course." Fang Yueyi was satisfied with her reaction, "Otherwise, do you think the Alliance Army will adopt you so kindly?" As long as you help me and tell me their information, you can do whatever you want..."