27

Chapter 27 027

Song Zhixia found that Xiao Yu was a little strange recently, not only often silent in a daze, but also always asked her some strange questions, such as "If I weren't for me, would my sister still treat me the same as now", Song Zhixia's answer was of course yes.

But the younger brother still looked like he wanted to say nothing.

Eh, my brother's mind is really hard to guess.

Compared to her, it seems that the lives of the people around her are always much more complicated, and in places she can't see, things are quietly happening that are enough to cause great changes

An ordinary sunny day, as usual, the campus was full of people, after the special elective class, Xiao Yu walked side by side with the new teacher of this course in the corridor, both of them had no expression on their faces, but there was a vague tacit understanding - they had something to talk about before they came together.

If Song Zhixia is here, he may remember that this new special teacher seems to be one of Xiao Yu's Goldfinger mentors in the original book, the famous but mysterious interstellar hunter Arnold.

It's quite a rough uncle, and he doesn't have the demeanor of being the first in the world.

You may not recognize it in the pile, but this is the frightening Arnold. It is said that his most brilliant achievement is to get rid of the human trade between a very famous old family and interstellar pirates, making the other party gnash his teeth hatefully, in short, he is a character who mixes in black and white.

He knew Xiao Yu earlier.

And the reason for the advance is because Song Zhixia -

"You haven't told your sister yet?" Arnold put his hands on the back of his head and said ramblingly, "It's not okay to drag it on like this, you don't want her to be in danger, do you..."

The corners of Xiao Yu's lips were pursed, and the hand placed on his side was squeezed tightly, and the green tendons were exposed.

Arnold took out a bowl of packed egg fried rice from the storage space and continued: "Before they find you, leave quickly, your time is running out, once they find you, you will face endless chasing after that... Unless, we're going to have to find a way to get the sensor out of your body.

"I know." Xiao Yu caressed his heart unconsciously, and his gray-blue pupils were raging with a storm.

If Arnold hadn't told him, he wouldn't have known that his body had undergone biochemical transformation, and even, he was born to exist to become a humanoid weapon, even if he escaped, once his body redeveloped back to its peak state, the sensing device would restart and control him.

If you want to take this sensor out ... The other party cunningly embedded the device in the heart, and used artificial organ technology, so that the nanoscale device fused day and night in the flesh and blood, and it was already difficult to take it out.

All this time, he didn't know where he came from, and he didn't think it mattered.

But now I know that his forgetting was intentional.

Arnold came to him, also because they had known each other, he had saved Xiao Yu, who had escaped in the first place, Xiao Yu had told him a lot of things, but there were also many things that he did not tell, resulting in the information that the two of them now got was incomplete.

Neither of them knew which force was transforming him.

Arnold didn't want to remind him so early, but he didn't expect Xiao Yu to know a little girl and form a new family, although the new life is good, but he had to quickly appear to interrupt Xiao Yu's peaceful and beautiful life now.