38

Chapter 38 038

Toilet.

Yakulo looked at the holographic screen while brushing his teeth, and he was talking to people with his mouth full of foam.

"Dad, Mom, when are you coming to my parent-teacher conference?"

"Why do you think we're going back?" The middle-aged man with a handsome appearance and a shirt and big pants who does not hide his temperament asked a very deep question, which gave Yangle Star a blow to his heart.

Yangle Star: "..."

"Here you go." And he said, "There's a surprise for you."

"Son, it's not that we don't want to go, but it's not that we haven't been, this time I can't get rid of your mother's schedule, I know you are very good, your mother and I are very relieved, and you usually don't miss us very much... Son, you have grown up, to learn to travel alone, as parents, we can only accompany you for a while, son, those who have not cried in the long night cannot speak life, have you ever cried..."

"Card! Stop—"

Yangle Star stopped his drama dad's performance in time, a good director, how can he love acting so much in life, this is why he, as an honest, cheerful and ordinary young man, is unwilling to expose his family at school - his father is a well-known interstellar director, his mother is an interstellar superstar but now he has transformed into a producer...

It seems that a happy and glamorous family, but Yangle Star often feels out of place with them because he is not good enough.

"Don't say that there are some of these, anyway, you have to send someone-"

Dadao's father took a deep look at his son, as if he saw through him, and sighed faintly: "Son, you really miss us, just say it, why bother to beat around the bush, you tell dad, dad will definitely let people send you the warmth of home."

Yakul Star: I'm not me, I don't!

"Wait a minute."

Dadao's father disappeared for a while, and then the image returned, and he said to Yangle Star: "I just contacted your cousin, and he said that he would pass by Prostar when he returned from a business trip, and was willing to send you the warmth of home on our behalf."

"...," Yakrakushi sighed for a moment, "It's okay."

A cousin is a cousin.

At least he has an Amway object.

And his cousin is more normal than his parents, although he is the president of a media company, he is not contaminated with bad habits of drama, and he is a serious ordinary president.

After getting the exact news, he didn't care about his parents, hung up the phone contentedly, carefully and manually cleaned the vest embroidered with small flowers, mended the seams, mended the seams, dried them, and then put them on, happily walked out of the bathroom, just in time to meet Vic who was shaking his ears and flying to take a bath.

Yangle Star stopped Vic and talked about the topic that everyone must talk about recently: "Vic, who is your family."

"My home? My family is here. Vic said.

Yangle Xing was stunned for a moment, a little envious, but he wouldn't admit it, he actually lost, he didn't expect that Vic this kid looked thick eyebrows, the family status at home is so high, parents said they would come...

"Uncles and aunts are coming, that's fine, do you have any arrangements then?" Yakulsing said, "Have they been to our school before?"

Vic shook his head: "No, people in our family generally don't like to go out when they have nothing to do." "Even if you go out to do business, you will hurry back to your house after doing business, and everyone in the family is a dead mansion."