43

Chapter 43 043

Song Zhixia listened to the eldest patriarch of the Foster family, Vic's handsome old father, telling the story of their family's "bitter but rich" - all omitted above, in short, they are a family with a long history, and the family land has the most amazing mutant plant in the interstellar, called the Foster God Tree, since it is called the Foster God Tree, it is of course the private property of the Foster family.

Their bloodline is indeed different from humans, and they were also subversively destroyed in the radiation catastrophe of that year, and their genes have also changed in order to adapt to the radiation environment, but they still have a fatal weakness, their bodies cannot digest the synthetic nutrient solution, and can only take the sap of the Foster God Tree and dilute it and add it to the nutrient solution prepared by the family itself.

This is where the Foster Family Nutrient Solution comes in.

But relying on trees to eat trees is always a little uneasy, how many years can the sacred tree still stand, for so many years, the Foster family has been hard at work to find other ways to maintain the reproduction of the group.

Until......

"Vic and Fiona sent me a box of food a while ago, we have never seen food that looks so cute, I didn't expect them to be able to eat, especially cucumbers, I think the sap of the Foster God Tree is this wonderful taste, fresh, fragrant... And the fact that we can digest this food is amazing.

The elders of the Foster family nodded one after another, it was really like a dream, there were still such delicious things in the world, Vic also told them in the letter, now that their school has begun to sell these foods, in the future they can eat a lot of things other than the sap of the Foster God Tree.

Is this the turning point that their family has been waiting for for 10,000 years?!

The Foster family very much wants to make a stable supply contract with Song Zhixia, but Vic and Fiona say that Song Zhixia is very busy now, and she may not be able to supply so many finished products to the Foster family, but she can engage... Planting, yes, just like that fish pond culture in Deep Mercury, they can also do planting.

But, if you think about it, it's definitely another price.

So this time the parents week they all went out, except for eating and drinking, just to talk about planting.

"Yes, I originally wanted to promote these crops, of course we can cooperate if you want, but as for what to grow, I think you can stay in Prostar for a while to eat more food and choose carefully." Song Zhixia said.

"Thank you, child, you will always be our good friend, we will choose well."

The people of the Foster family did not expect that they could still choose, and their recipe suddenly changed from a single divine tree to a large blank space to choose from, and it was suddenly a little difficult to choose——

"Cucumbers can still be eaten like this?"

The first time he saw the Foster elf shooting cucumbers, he was shocked.

Just one Foster elf can kill ten pots of cucumbers, and Song Zhixia has fully seen their family's love for fruits and vegetables, which may be the nature of elves, and they have not eaten plants for ten thousand years, but the thirst rooted in their genes has not yet disappeared.

They see cucumbers like dwarves see gold.

Sour, spicy and spicy, stimulating taste buds of patting cucumbers are not only loved by the Foster family, Le Si Yule always loves to eat, he also invented the cold skin and patting cucumber eating method, I think this is more sensual.