42

Chapter 42 042

Song Zhixia slept until dawn, when she just got up, she was still a little confused and didn't come to her senses, Xiao Yu came and left, she was a little melancholy, but she turned on her light brain, and soon received a text message from Li Day——

"I have given your brother the things and technology he wants."

"What I gave them was my own new technology developed potions, on the market..."

"Have you finished talking?"

......

What the?

SMS bombing?

Song Zhixia listened to the sound from Li Yang in a daze, and seemed to be able to see him indifferently facing the light brain, pausing, saying a word, and there was a trace of grievance on his face that she was driven out of the door.

Song Zhixia: "..."

Or, let's go and coax it, after all, it's your own thigh.

Although Li Ri didn't say anything in the text message, Song Zhixia still heard his message calling her.

So Song Zhixia replied to a sweet brief interrogation because of his weakness: "Professor Li, what are you doing?"

Soon -

"I'm busy." Li Yang paused, his voice calm, "You can come over."

And then there is no then.

Song Zhixia listened to the text message again in frustration, and didn't tell her where she was, this is still angry, but where else on Prostar can make Li Ri busy, the only place he can be busy is the school laboratory.

After thinking about it, Song Zhixia quickly got up and prepared something to eat, and rushed to school.

Before going to school, she also specially asked her familiar laboratory classmate Ko Nini to ask if Li Ri was in the laboratory.

"Yes, Xia Xia, are you looking for Professor Li?"

"Uh-huh, isn't he very busy now, I'll go over when you're done."

"...," Cornini turned around and quietly looked at Li Day, who was busy with her assistant, and whispered, "It doesn't seem to be very busy."

Song Zhixia:?

"Well, maybe thinking deeply." Ko Nini felt that she was not good at speculating about the daily life of top scientific research geniuses, and people seemed to be in a daze, but in fact they might be meditating.

"Okay, I see, thank you Nini."

"You're welcome, you're welcome."

Inquiring about the good news, Song Zhixia sat on the fast train to the seventh school, she arrived when it was close to noon, the students were all in the classroom, she went straight to the laboratory, knocked lightly on the door outside, the assistant saw that it was Song Zhixia outside the door, and opened the door, and then, a small head tied with a burgundy bow carefully poked out from the crack in the door and looked first.

Until she collided with Li Tian's gaze, who had just turned her face.

His pale blue eyes were still obscured by glasses, like the misty sea, and the metal frames shimmered with a cold platinum-gold light, reflecting his perfect face as handsome and indifferent.

Li Ri glanced lightly, then looked away, walked to the little assistant casually, and said coldly: "The numerical difference is too small, adjust it two more times."