23

Chapter 23 023

When Professor Fei Yi brought a group of students over, Song Zhixia also took out the prepared things in her storage space - there were interstellar version of the energy stove, stir-frying pot, spatula, rice, exotic beast eggs, etc., originally she wanted to try it at home, but she didn't expect that by chance, the first fire was here.

"What are these?" Professor Fei Yi was curious when he saw these fresh utensils.

"It's a cooking tool, Professor Fei, you can look at it, and you'll know their usefulness later." Song Zhixia asked Boss Shangguan to find an empty table and move everything over, she had to steam the rice first, just use the sheep rice cooker printed with tea and tea, eh, count the materials, and lack a few handfuls of green onions, and when she went back, she would plant them.

Everyone was waiting for the rice to be steamed while chatting, many students chatted hotly with the official boss, although the students of the scientific research department usually did not have time to bar, but occasionally came to play, Shangguan boss took the opportunity to collect user opinions.

After a while, the rice cooker began to smoke, and the smell of rice overflowed.

The students' expressions were even more surprised than watching the new mecha get a discount: "It's so fragrant!" What is this ingredient? "They've never seen steamed rice before."

Song Zhixia couldn't explain to them, only said: "This is rice, you can take some to the laboratory to study when you go back, rice can make a lot of food, I just the simplest steaming."

When you lift the lid of the pot, the crystal and plump rice grains are shining like opals, and people who do not know them like interstellar people may think that this is some rare peerless treasure.

Song Zhixia: It's really just a pot of rice.

Steamed rice, Song Zhixia put them cool, fried rice still has to be clear to be delicious, yes, what she wants to do this time is very homely, almost no one does not like egg fried rice, obviously just simple eggs and rice, mixed together, you can match both sunny spring and white snow, but also can be under the egg fried rice of the Riba people.

When the rice was almost ready, she cracked a few large eggs and stirred smoothly.

Then the energy stove a little, the fire rubbed out, Song Zhixia took the pot, went through the big oil sliding pot, the oil was warmed up, and instantly the bar was full of smoky smell, but the field inexplicably boiled, the oil jumped fiercely on the pot, and then poured into the beaten egg liquid, "boom-" A moment, the egg aroma and oil reacted quickly, burning the smell of burnt.

"Can eggs still eat like this?!" Rare and strange interstellar students.

"Oh my God... I didn't even know that the original beast egg was such a fragrant thing, it was amazing! It's amazing, I'll study it when I go back!

Everyone present stared closely at the pot in Song Zhixia's hand, unable to look away, seeing the egg liquid solidify into tender and scorched scrambled eggs, the smell was more distinct. At this moment, she put the refrigerated rice into the pot, stir-fried it upside down, let the scrambled eggs be beaten into finely chopped eggs, and fully mixed into the rice.

The fire of the energy stove was higher, and several times I almost licked the fried rice directly - really, stir-fried.

"Wow!" Boss Shangguan's head followed the pot little by little, his eyes were indifferent, he had never seen such a hot scene, it was hotter than a midnight bar!

When the fried rice is loose and fried, you can hear the friction sound of Xi Suoso, Song Zhixia sees that the fried is almost the same, each grain of rice is shiny, put soy sauce in the spoon to enhance the taste, stir-fry evenly.