Chapter fifty-seven

Alex's POV

"Babe, come on, let's go, we are going to be late."

"Just a minute."

"That's what you said ten minutes ago."

"I know my love, I'm just looking for my... uh..."

"Your what?" She walked up to me clicking her fingers. "Use words."

"Ugh, my mind is stuck." Her accent was different than usual. "Fuck" She cursed.

I took her hand in mine and kissed her.

"That thing that you need to travel."

"The passport?"

"Yes, that." She clapped her hands together and I chuckled.

"I have both of them babe, as well as our boarding passes and your purse, now let's go."

"I'm sorry my love, I'm excited."

"I know." I pecked her lips.

We were finally going on that trip to Greece that we were talking about. I finished college and my first year of practice as well. I still have one more year, until I become a licensed doctor. I decided that I wanted to be a cardiologist. Athena and I managed to gather enough money and finally booked that trip to Greece.

We arranged it that way so that we would be in Greece during her birthday, but that wasn't the most exciting part.

We got through security easily and went to our gate. I was nervous, since I've never been on a plane before.

"Baby, would you like a coffee?" She asked me, and I shook my head no.

She sat next to me and took my hand in hers.

"My love, I know that you are nervous, but you have nothing to worry about. The hardest part was making to the gate on time. I know that you've never been on a plane before, but I promise you that it's going to be okay." She kissed me on the cheek. "Plus, we'll be together."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." She told me and pulled me into a hug.

The time passed, and we boarded on the plane. She held my hand during takeoff. It wasn't as bad as I imagined. We watched movies, ate and at some point we fell asleep.

I woke up from the plane shaking and grabbed Athena's arm. She chuckled.

"Babe, calm down, we are landing." I left her arm.

"Oh."

The plane made a loud noise, and I gasped and grabbed her again.

"We landed." She said laughing.

"Stop laughing." She laughed even more. I pouted and turned my back at her.

"Oh, come on, baby."

"You are still laughing." She cleared her throat and I turned to look at her. She was struggling to hide a smile.

"I'm sorry." She bit her bottom lip. She was adorable.

"I forgive you."

We were transit, so we had to wait two hours, for our next flight. We walked to our gate.

"I'm sore." Athena said, stretching.

"So am I. it was a lot of hours."

"It really was, but at least now we are closer. Only three more hours."

"Five with the waiting."

We got something to eat and then got a coffee.

"Baby, an aunt of mine will come pick us up."