Chapter four

Teacher’s POV

After dropping off Alexandra at her house, I drove to mine. Once I got in, I dropped on the couch exhausted.

My mind traveled to her.

I definitely didn’t buy the cover up story for the hoodie, it seemed like something was bothering her, but I couldn’t pressure her for answers, she made it obvious that she didn’t want to talk about it. I just hope it’s not what I’m suspecting.

I got up and went in the kitchen to cook something to eat. I made a salad and a steak, ate, and started working on my lesson plan for tomorrow. Being a teacher was way more work than I imagined.

The rest of the week was tiring, and the job was stressing me out. It was hard dealing with so many teenagers, and being a young teacher didn’t make it any easier. The teenage boys at the school kept making inappropriate comments and flirting with me, as if I would ever date a teenager, let alone a guy.

I managed to get it under control by becoming stricter, although that wasn’t the teaching method I wanted to follow.

I haven’t talked to Alex since that day. She seemed to avoid me. Whenever I looked her way, she averted her gaze and always rushed out of my classroom when the bell rang. She probably thinks I’ll question her again.

On Saturday, my friends texted me to go out to the gay club, and I agreed. I desperately needed to blow off some steam. I wore a shirt and jeans and applied some subtle makeup. I decided to take a cab to the club because I know I’m going to end up drunk.

I got in the cab and arrived at the club. My friends were waiting for me outside. We got in and started drinking. We were dancing and drinking. At some point, I lost count of the drink and shots I had. Last thing I remember is leaning onto my friend for support and someone carrying me out. I don’t even remember how I got home.

On Sunday, I woke up with a hell of a hangover. My head was pounding, and I felt sick. I did everything I could to feel better because I had assignments to grade, and I didn’t have my lesson plan ready for Monday.

I managed to finish everything by 10.3 and then dropped on my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Alex’s POV

On Saturday, I woke up to a text from Charlie.

“Hey bro, wanna go drinking today?”

“Sure bro, where though?”

“There’s a new club that opened a month ago. Dress Gay”

“Lol wut?”

“*sorry I meant good.”

“Nah I actually meant gay.”

“U r such an idiot.”

“I’ll come pick you up at 11.3, from the back.”

“Kk”

I had to sneak out because my parents never let me go anywhere. It was a huge risk, but I’ve only got caught once before, and it wasn’t that bad.

I checked the time, and it was 1.3. I overslept. I got up and went to take a shower. The hot shower really helped me wake up. After that, I sat at my desk and began doing my homework. I was doing well in all my classes except from PE. This woman is awful. She won’t even give me credit for trying, I think she hates me.

I was so focused on homework I didn’t realize how much time had passed. I looked at my phone, it’s 5.3. Since I’ve finished my homework, I decided to take a nap. I got up, put my books away, and went to lay in my bed. I set my alarm for 2 hours from now and went to sleep.