Yes or no?

Elijah:
I've been suspecting this for sometime. I just waited for her too realize. But it's not coming from my side, I've already made sure if that. Something is telling me that it's not from Evangelia either. Is it Isla? Or someone on her team?

"What are you talking about? A rat? Nooo" Isla say

"Yes there is" Evangelia answer. She still hasn't stopped staring at me, like she is trying to understand how I've known. Trying to rule me and Natasha out.

"How did you find out?" She asks

"Border control between my shipments and your office." I ship weaponry to Evangelia offices all over the world. Both her and I control all the border patrols and still my shipments kept getting pulled by the FBI.

"when I started looking Into Islas shipments she's been having the same problem. But into the US" her expression doesn't change.

"Why have you been looking into my business?" Isla ask angry

"I have no rat in my business maybe you should look into yourself first" she adds
Way to defensive, I see that Evangelia notice that too.

"I already have, a good leader looks into his own group before putting the blame on others" I snarl back at her with an aggressive tone. I think she got the hint in what I tried to say.

"Look my people are loyal!"

"Are they? Are you?" Evangelia ask her

"Yes! Well at least I am! What is this some type of interrogation? Have you looked into you people Angie?"

"I am right now as we speak so yeah!" She says

"So that leaves me and my people..." Isla admits her defeat.

"Yea right now my guys look clean so, yes" Isla sighs at Evangelia as statement.

"How could I let this happen!"

Not the fucking 'Oh I'm so bad! Oh how could I let this happen' just deal with it instead of just crying about it.

I know I'm rude, but I don't really ducking care. I have a job to do and it's all I care about. I'm no saint, not really a talker either. I don't like speaking to people mostly cause I don't like people.

————-
Evangelia:
That meeting was just a mess. Well Isla was a mess. But it is what it is! I understand her at some point you know. She's new to all of this, she'll blame herself for a while. The important thing is that she doesn't tell anyone about this! Because the rat most likely come from her side. Since Adonis has been checking my guys all day. I already cleared him and Noah. Based on timelines and fuck ups and so on.

God this is a mess I just want too sleep.

I walk into my apartment to find Noah sleeping on the couch. He looks so peaceful! Bit he really shouldn't sleep on the couch it's not that comfy.

"Noah go and sleep in the bedroom" I whisper quietly next to him.

"Mmmm" is his response while not moving an inch. Well I guess he's sleeping on the couch.

I put away my coat and shoes as well as my bag. I get into the shower once again, but this time I'm not all that stressed as before. I put the water at boiling hot. And just stand there for a while, my body is slowly just relaxing and lets loose a little.

I've been so tense now with the problems that's been going on. Which is not weird at all I mean someone is trying so put me and a lot of people behind bars. Yea we are criminals but believe me no country can really afford having no criminals.

A lot of the money that pays taxes are not legally made money. Plus that gives more jobs. I mean yea it costs too have police officers and courthouses and prisons but it all gets paid for with drug money and when criminals loose in court they pay for the whole thing. So I mean society can't really function without it.

Yea killing might be out of that zone though. It really isn't good or anything like that. But I mean they deserve it. At least the people I kill. I don't kill innocent people, never had.

I start cleaning my hair and my body, and while being stuck in my own thoughts I haven't notice someone entering the shower. Until I feel his hands snaking around my waist from behind.

"So you couldn't wake up when I was talking, but the sound of the shower woken you right up?" I ask

"Yes, talking isn't as exciting as the shower" he states

"Well thank you!" I say sarcastically
He just laughs a little. God his laugh is contagious!

"You look so beautiful Angel! So fucking gorgeous" god I feel his breath on my neck while speaking.

"Noah.. you were just shot a couple days ago you shouldn't-" he interrupts me with kisses all over my neck

"God I want to fuck you so bad!" At hat point I almost all my senses. Fuuuuck, he's addicting he really fucking is.

"I haven't touched anyone for the past two fucking years, because no one will ever compare to you!" He adds

"Tell me Angel have any other men touched you since I left?" Fuuuuuck the possessiveness in his voice and touch and kisses is driving me fucking insane!

"Answer me Angel! Have another man's hands touched you? Been inside you?" My head is resting on his shoulder as he stops kissing me awaiting an answer.

Should I tease him and say yes? Or should I be honest and say no?

A/N:
What do you guys think she should do? Should she lie to tease him? Or be honest?

Please vote and comment I love to read all your opinions and answer all questions:)

Word count: 1003